張艾嘉 - 引诱(口白) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張艾嘉 - 引诱(口白)




引诱(口白)
Temptation (Monologue)
我们好象走了一个晚上
It feels like we've been walking all night.
我说我累了 送我回去吧
Oh, I'm so tired. Take me home.
他送我到家门口
He walked me to my doorstep,
可是 好象没有什么分手的意思
But it didn't seem like he wanted to leave.
我就随地一坐 把鞋子一脱 放在我们的中间说
So I sat down on the ground, took off my shoes,
这是我们的界限哦
And placed them between us, saying,
他愣愣地看着 也没说什么 也跟着坐下来了
"This is our boundary."
五分钟 十分钟 二十分钟
He stared blankly for a moment, then sat down too.
他真的老老实实地就坐在鞋子那边一动也不动
Five minutes passed, then ten, then twenty.
可是 慢慢地我就开始觉得 有点无聊
He sat there obediently, not moving an inch.
最后我忍不住 把脚一伸 去穿鞋子
But after a while, I started to get bored.
不要动
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I reached out to put on my shoes.
我被他这一叫 吓得愣在那里
"Don't move."
他好象也被自己吓着了
His voice startled me, and I froze.
过一会儿 很小声 很不好意思地说
He seemed surprised by his own reaction too.
我喜欢看你的脚
After a moment, he whispered sheepishly,
天哪
"I like to look at your feet."
我仿佛可以看到自己的脚
Oh my god.
好象变成一张 变成一张美丽的脸 很灿烂地笑着
I could almost see my feet,
我们两个就定在那里
Their toes glistening like a beautiful face.
一动也不动地 一动也不动地延续着这场
We sat there in silence,
无心的引诱
Continuing our unspoken seduction.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.