張艾嘉 - 爱的代价 原版立体声 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張艾嘉 - 爱的代价 原版立体声




爱的代价 原版立体声
The Price Of Love Original Stereo
还记得年少时的梦吗 像朵永远不凋零的花
Do you remember the dreams of our youth? Like a flower that never fades
陪我经过那风吹雨打 看世事无常 看沧桑变化
Accompanying me through the wind and rain, watching the vicissitudes of life, watching the changes of the world
那些为爱所付出的代价 是永远都难忘的啊
The price for the love we paid is unforgettable.
所有真心的 痴心的话 永在我心中虽然已没有他
All the sincere and infatuated words remain in my heart although he is gone.
走吧 走吧 人总要学著自己长大
Let's go, let's go, one must learn to grow up
走吧 走吧 人生难免经历苦痛挣扎
Let's go, let's go, life inevitably experiences painful struggles
走吧 走吧 为自己的心找一个家
Let's go, let's go, find a home for one's heart
也曾伤心流泪 也曾黯然心碎 这是爱的代价
I have been sad and shed tears, and my heart has been broken. This is the price of love.
也许我偶尔还是会想他 偶尔难免会惦记著他
Perhaps I may still occasionally think of him or miss him sometimes
就当他是个老朋友啊 也让我心疼 也让我牵挂
Just take him as an old friend, making me feel sorry for him and worry about him
只是我心中不再有火花 让往事都随风去吧
But I no longer have a spark in my heart. Let bygones be bygones.
所有真心的 痴心的话 仍在我心中虽然已没有他
All the sincere and infatuated words remain in my heart although he is gone.





張艾嘉 - Compilation
Album
Compilation


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.