張艾嘉 - 街上遇见你(口白) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張艾嘉 - 街上遇见你(口白)




街上遇见你(口白)
Street Meeting You (Monologue)
你知道那天我在街上碰到他了
You know that day I ran into him on the street
我们当然还是很友善地停下来聊了几句
We stopped and chatted for a bit like old friends
我一直很努力地观察他 看着他 注意他
I tried my best to observe him, watch him, pay attention to him
可是我居然察觉不到一点想念我的样子
But I couldn't detect a single sign of him missing me
我觉得他真的无聊极了
Hmph. I thought he was really boring
为什么掩饰自己的感情呢
Why hide your feelings?
为什么那么死要面子呢
Why pretend to be so stoic?
怎么样呢
What's the matter?
关心我 想念我 为什么不能表达出来呢
If you care about me, if you miss me, why can't you say it?
我真是觉得很气耶
It really makes me mad
就在这个时候呢 我经过一个玻璃窗
Just then, I walked past a glass window
我看到了自己的样子
And I saw myself
突然 我觉得很难过
Suddenly, I felt very sad
因为我终于明白
Because I finally understood
原来他真的是不再想念我了
He truly doesn't miss me anymore






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.