強辯樂團 - 在那之前 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 強辯樂團 - 在那之前




在那之前
Before That
也許總有一天 到那一天
Maybe one day, on that day
才發現用盡了全力
I'll realize I've used all my might
也沒辦法去改變
Yet couldn't change a thing
你是否還願意 待在我的身邊
Would you still be willing to stay by my side?
有些事其實你不用說出口
Some things you don't need to say out loud
反正我知道
I know anyway
關於這一切
About all this
其實我也想要 給得更多
Honestly, I too want to give more
如果沒有追求
If I don't pursue
如果(我)不敢犯錯
If I (I) don't dare to make mistakes
鏡子裡的我到底算是個什麼
What am I in the mirror?
關於生活
About life
你是否覺得我要的太多
Do you think I ask for too much?
因為在那之前 在那之前
Because before then, before then
還有很多的事情
There are still many things
你不可能會了解
That you could never understand
說得再多
No matter how much I say
還不如面對自己的生活
It's better to face our own lives
也許總有一天 到那一天
Maybe one day, on that day
才(我)發現用盡了全力
I (I) realize I've used all my might
也沒辦法去改變
Yet couldn't change a thing
你是否還願意 待在我的身邊
Would you still be willing to stay by my side?
我會永遠待在你的身邊
I will stay by your side, forever






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.