彭丽媛 - 十送红军 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 彭丽媛 - 十送红军




十送红军
Seeing Off the Red Army Ten Times
一送(里格)红军(介支个)下了山
The first time (I saw them off to the mountains), (they turned around and gave me) a wave.
秋风(里格)细雨(介支个)秋风寒
The autumn winds (gentle), (brushing against me) and the autumn winds cold.
五送(里格)红军(介支个)过了坡
The fifth time, (I saw them off to the mountains), they (marched over the hill).
鸿雁(里格)阵阵(介支个)空中过
(In the distance), geese (flew in formation), (their calls filled the air).
鸿雁(里格)能够捎书信
(These) geese (can deliver letters),
鸿雁(里格)飞到天涯海角
Geese will fly (to the ends of the earth),
嘱咐咱亲人红军响
Tell our loved ones of the Red Army’s triumph,
盼望(里格)早日(介支个)传捷报
(We) hope (you will) soon (send a message of victory)
十送(里格)红军(介支个)望月亭
The tenth time, (I saw them off to the mountains), at the Moon-gazing Pavilion.
望月(里格)亭上(介支个)搭高台
At the Moon-gazing Pavilion (we set up) a stage
台高(里格)十丈白玉柱
(The stage was built) ten storeys high, (with white jade) pillars
雕龙(里格)画凤放呀放光彩
With carved dragons (and painted phoenixes), (shimmering in the sunlight).
朝也盼来晚也盼红军啊
I waited for the Red Army morning and night,
这台(里格)名叫(介支个)望红台
This pavilion (was built) to welcome the Red Army’s return
树树(里格)梧桐叶落尽
The leaves have fallen from every catalpa tree,
愁绪(里格)万千压在心间
(My) heart is heavy with (thoughts of) separation and sorrow.
问一声亲人红军呀
Please tell me, my love, (when) will the Red Army
几时(里格)人马(介支个)再回山
Return with their comrades and horses (to this mountain again)
几时(里格)人马(介支个)再回山
Return with their comrades and horses (to this mountain again)






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.