彭丽媛 - 恨似高山仇似海 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 彭丽媛 - 恨似高山仇似海




恨似高山仇似海
Hatred like a Mountain, Revenge like the Sea
恨似高山仇似海
Hatred like a mountain, revenge like the sea
恨似高山仇似海
Hatred like a mountain, revenge like the sea
路断星灭我等待
The road is broken, the stars are gone, I wait
冤魂不散我人不死
The wronged spirit doesn't scatter, I won't die
雷暴雨翻天我又来
Thunderstorm, you overturn the sky, I'm back
闪电哪快撕开黑云头
Lightning, how fast you tear through the black clouds
响雷啊你劈开天河口
Thunder, you cleave the Milky Way
你可知道我有千重恨
Do you know I have a thousand layers of hatred?
你可记得我有万重仇
Do you remember I have ten thousand layers of revenge?
山洞里苦熬三年整
In the cave, I've endured for three whole years
我受苦受罪白了头
I've suffered and been in pain, my hair turned white
我吃的是树上的野果
I eat the wild fruit from the trees
庙里的供献
The offerings from the temple
苦撑苦熬天天盼老天爷睁眼
Struggling and enduring, I wait for Heaven to open its eyes
我要报仇
I need revenge
我是叫你们糟蹋的喜儿
I am Xi'er, the one you ruined
我是人
I am a person
大河的流水你要记起
The flowing river, you must remember
我的冤仇要你做证
My grievances, you must bear witness
喜儿怎么变成这模样
Why is Xi'er like this now?
为什么问你你你你你你不做声
Why do you… why do you… why do you… why do you… why don't you say anything?
难道是霹雷闪电你发了抖
Are you trembling from the thunder and lightning?
难道你耳聋眼瞎找不见我人影
Are you deaf and blind, unable to find me?
我我我我浑身发了白
I… I… I… I… I… I… my whole body is white
为什么把人逼成鬼
Why did you drive a person to become a ghost?
问天问地都不应
I ask Heaven and Earth, but there's no answer
我就是鬼
Fine, I am a ghost
我是屈死的鬼
I am a ghost who died unjustly
我是冤死的鬼
I am a ghost who died by grievance
我是不死的鬼
I am an undying ghost






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.