Julia Peng - Singing With Me Softly - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Julia Peng - Singing With Me Softly




Singing With Me Softly
Singing With You Softly
搜尋
Search
陪我輕輕唱
Sing softly with me
搜尋
Search
Close
Close
我想念我自己陪我輕輕唱
I miss singing softly with myself
Play
Play
親愛的 說說最近好嗎
My dear, tell me how have you been lately?
心壓著多少事沒講 趁著夜晚好長
Your heart is heavy with things left unsaid, on this long night.
忘不掉什麼 留在這首歌
What can't you let go of? Let it linger in this song.
我們哼著 我們哭了 是因為想念了
We hummed and we cried, because we missed you.
請陪我輕輕地唱 好讓我念念不忘 曾依靠你肩膀
Please sing softly with me, so I can cherish the memory of leaning on your shoulder.
我愛你 誰捨得放
I love you, who could bear to let you go?
誰陪你大聲地唱 痛哭一場又怎樣 終於不用堅強
Who will sing loudly with you? What does it matter if you cry? You don't have to be strong anymore.
我想你 不必隱藏
I miss you, I don't have to hide it.
親愛的 你也發現了嗎 有故事的我們好像
My dear, have you noticed? We're like those who have a story,
習慣笑著逞強
Always smiling and pretending to be strong,
忘不掉什麼 留在這首歌
What can't you let go of? Let it linger in this song.
我們哼著 我們哭了 是因為想念了
We hummed and we cried, because we missed you.
請陪我輕輕地唱 好讓我念念不忘 你不在我身旁
Please sing softly with me, so I can cherish the memory of you not being by my side.
我愛你 無法想像
I love you, I can't imagine.
誰陪你不停地唱 痛哭一場又怎樣 承認我好害怕
Who will sing with you without stopping? What does it matter if you cry? I admit I'm so scared.
想你 接近瘋狂
I miss you, I'm almost crazy.
親愛的 今天的你好嗎
My dear, how are you today?
是不是和往常一樣 還在唱著 想著我啊
Is it like it always is, still singing and thinking of me?
還在想著我啊
Yes, I still think of you.





Writer(s): Song Wei Ma, Jia Hui Peng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.