徐若瑄 - 來愛我啦 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 徐若瑄 - 來愛我啦




來愛我啦
Come Love Me
兩杯熱咖啡 你習慣過 一個人忙碌生活
Two cups of hot coffee, you're used to a busy life alone
任由苦苦香味 藏在笑容中 痲痹着寂寞
Let the bitter aroma hide in your smile, numbing the loneliness
忘了有多久 你習慣了 黑白衣服的顏色
Forgot how long you've been used to the colors of black and white clothes
快樂歌聲中 掩飾的傷痛 我卻都能懂
Amidst the happy songs, I can understand the pain you're hiding
陪伴著你的沈默是我的溫柔
I accompany your silence, my gentleness
想要讓你更快樂
I want to make you happier
大膽說愛我啦!明明就愛我啦!
Come on, tell me you love me! You obviously love me!
習慣每天 都有你的 早安晚安在耳邊
I'm used to having your good morning and good night by my ear everyday
那麼就這樣吧!慢慢地就這樣吧!
Let's just do it this way! Slowly, let's do it this way!
你的每天 都有我勇敢 愛你的每一面
Every day, I bravely love every side of you
大膽說愛我啦!明明就愛我啦!
Come on, tell me you love me! You obviously love me!
我的快樂 就是你的笑容陪伴在身邊
My happiness is your smile by my side
慢慢就這樣吧!我們就這樣吧!
Let's just do it this way! Let's do it this way!
一天一點 你走進我的世界 說愛著我!
Little by little, you walk into my world and tell me you love me!





Writer(s): Shu-nan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.