Vivian Hsu - 姐 妳睡了嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Vivian Hsu - 姐 妳睡了嗎




姐 妳睡了嗎
Darling, are you awake?
可以跟妳聊一聊嗎
Darling, can I talk to you for a moment?
今天 妳好不好
How are you feeling today?
最近我老想哭又想家
Lately, I've been feeling homesick and tearful,
常想到妳的話
Often thinking about what you said.
妳說夢在很高的地方
You said dreams are up high,
要一起努力爬
We should climb together.
天好大 這條路好滑
The sky is so vast and the path so treacherous,
我咬著牙往前闖
But I'll keep moving forward with grit.
別讓風把我們吹散
Don't let the wind separate us,
手拉著手 我不怕
With our hands intertwined, I have no fear.
我想妳已經睡了吧
Darling, I think you must be asleep by now.
別忘了回我電話
Don't forget to call me back.
那年講 要給我的捧花
The bouquet you promised to give me,
現在還算數嗎
Does it still count today?
我想妳已經睡了吧 妳總是比我勇敢
Darling, I think you must be asleep by now. You're always braver than me.
如果你 遇見妳那個他
If you ever find someone,
別為我放不下
Don't hold back because of me.





Writer(s): Jia Yang Yi, Jie Lun Jay Zhou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.