戴愛玲 - 暗了,亮了 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 戴愛玲 - 暗了,亮了




暗了,亮了
Darkened, Lightened
那時在無人巷弄 偷偷牽起了手
Back then in that deserted alley, we secretly held each other's hands,
忽然聽見風吹草動
Suddenly, we heard a rustle in the wind,
又緊張地放手
And nervously let go.
當時想緊緊相擁 偷偷輕吻酒窩
Back then, I longed to embrace you tightly, to gently kiss your dimple,
只能默默在門關上 之後
But could only do so secretly after the door was closed.
現實像一把枷鎖
Reality was like a padlock,
封住了咽喉 想掙脫
Locking my throat, making me struggle to break free.
生命有太多苦衷
Life has too many hardships,
微笑的背後 沒人懂
No one understands the heartache behind a smile.
謊言是我最沉痛的溫柔
Lies are my most painful kindness.
天暗了我們相知相守
When it was dark, we were together,
天亮了扮擦肩而過
When it was light, we pretended to pass each other by.
有心愛的人互相疼惜
With a loved one we cherished,
為什麼袂當有幸福
Why couldn't we have had happiness?
惦身邊做伊的家屬
To be by your side as your companion,
是一種平凡的願望
Was just an ordinary wish.
為什麼招來這多風雨
Why did it bring so much turmoil?
雨過了甘會看到太陽
After the rain, will we see the sun?
有愛的祝福
With the blessing of love.
人海中萍水相逢
We met by chance in a sea of people,
總問候成家否
And always asked if I had a family.
尷尬笑容輕輕帶過
I would deflect the question with an awkward smile.
緣份怎不好說
How can fate be so cruel?
明明情已有獨鐘
My heart was clearly yours,
愛那麼深厚 心停泊
My love was so deep, my heart at anchor.
怎麼盼不到以後
Why couldn't I hope for a future?
能攜手共築一個夢
To hold hands and build a dream together.
未來是我最難解的惶恐
The future was my most unsolvable fear.
出走了相約到白首
We promised to grow old together,
回家了卻扮成了朋友
But when we returned home, we pretended to be friends.
甲無愛的人互相勉強
With someone we didn't love, we forced ourselves,
誰人說就會有幸福
Who said that would bring happiness?
惦身邊做伊的家屬
To be by your side as your companion,
是一種平凡的願望
Was just an ordinary wish.
為什麼招來這多風雨
Why did it bring so much turmoil?
雨過了甘會看的到太陽
After the rain, will we see the sun?
有愛的結果
With the outcome of love.
燈暗了才看見星空
When the lights are out, I can see the stars,
燈亮了又扮成觀眾
When the lights are on, I become an audience.
尚好的演員無人讚美
A great actor, no one applauds,
永遠扮一個十一哥
Always playing the role of a clown.
惦身邊做伊的家屬
To be by your side as your companion,
是心內最大的願望
Is my greatest wish.
有一天甘會走過風雨
Will we one day walk through the storm,
在太陽下大方牽著手
To boldly hold hands in the sunlight?
不再只是夢
No longer just a dream.





Writer(s): Huang Qi Xiao, Yu Xuan Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.