方大同 & 薛凱琪 - 四人遊 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 方大同 & 薛凱琪 - 四人遊




四人遊
Travel for Four People
方大同
Khalil Fong
四人遊(&薛凱琪)
Travel for Four People (& Fiona Sit)
監製:方大同、EDWARD CHAN、CHARLES LEE
Producers: Khalil Fong, EDWARD CHAN, CHARLES LEE
你的長髮為何不留 你幹麼會學懂喝酒
Why did you cut your long hair? Why did you start drinking?
你那個男朋友 酒量也算一流 聊個一整夜只怕不夠
Your boyfriend is a heavy drinker too. A whole night's not enough to chat it up.
你為甚麼跟他鬧酒 你莫非要借酒澆愁
Why do you drink with him? Do you need to drown your sorrows?
你那個女朋友 到底還有沒有 搞不好我們四個人 去旅遊
Is your girlfriend still around? What if the four of us went on a trip?
*原來一回頭 原來才顯出你溫柔 我當時愛得不夠
*When I turn my head around, I just noticed how gentle you are. I didn't love you enough at the time.
原來只能夠做朋友 從前快樂沒變哀愁
Now we can only be friends, our former happiness turned into sorrow.
原來在那關頭 全因捨得分手 你說是否荒謬 我們比從前看起來更熟*
When we were at that point, I let you go because I knew it was the right thing. Don't you think it's funny that we seem closer than before?*
改天你母親搞賀壽 我帶女友出來走走 你就知我理由 不外乎太羞
Next time your mom throws a birthday party, I'll bring my girlfriend. You'll understand why then. It's because I'm shy.
如果要一起去旅遊 去歐洲
If we were to go on a trip together, it'll be to Europe.
原來一回頭 原來才顯出你溫柔 我當時愛得不夠
When I turn my head around, I just noticed how gentle you are. I didn't love you enough at the time.
原來只能夠做朋友 從前快樂沒變哀愁
Now we can only be friends, our former happiness turned into sorrow.
原來在那關頭 全因捨得分手 你說是否荒謬 我們比從前看起來更熟
When we were at that point, I let you go because I knew it was the right thing. Don't you think it's funny that we seem closer than before?
那天澎一聲關門 就走 很想問 你有沒有眼淚 想流
When the door slammed shut that day, you left. I wanted to ask you if you had any tears you wanted to shed.
你以為 你的魅力大得足夠 少有 我們像在迎新懷舊
You thought you were so alluring, we hardly see each other, and now we're here reminiscing about the past.
原來一回頭 原來才顯出你溫柔 我當時愛得不夠
When I turn my head around, I just noticed how gentle you are. I didn't love you enough at the time.
原來只能夠做朋友 從前快樂沒變哀愁
Now we can only be friends, our former happiness turned into sorrow.
原來在那關頭 全因捨得分手
When we were at that point, I let you go because I knew it was the right thing.
還去不去歐洲 四個人不許酸溜溜
Are we still going to Europe? You four aren't allowed to be jealous.





Writer(s): Xi Lin, Da Tong Fang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.