方皓玟 - 你好嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 方皓玟 - 你好嗎




你好嗎
Are You Okay?
我好嗎 為誰大聲哭過
Am I okay? For whom have I cried out loud?
你好嗎 共誰無聲躺臥
Are you okay? With whom have you silently laid down?
趁養傷 別隨回憶折磨
While healing, don't let memories torment you
暫時隨心沮喪 撲滅壓抑之火
Temporarily give in to sadness, extinguish the fire of suppression
你記得 淚流落到銀河
Do you remember the tears that fell into the Milky Way?
我記得 夜來螢火不墮
I remember the night when the fireflies didn't fall
未要緊 悶人日子得過
It doesn't matter, we can get through the depressing days
動人時光且過 望蠶蛾別撲火
When the time comes, let it pass, hope the silkworm moth doesn't fly into the fire
想起那 最初的讚歌
Remembering the first hymn
從美好的最初 是為夢得清醒過
From the beautiful beginning, it was for the dream to wake up
愛過這裡更清楚 我正是我
Having loved here, I know better who I am
沈澱了發現愛更加多
After settling down, I found that I love even more
不想那 最終的結果
Don't think about the final outcome
從誕生的最初 活著為了知為何
From the beginning of life, we live to know why
仍然求存祈求什麼
We still seek to survive, what do we ask for?
永遠太遠無謂太早 分對或錯
Forever is too far away, too early to tell right from wrong
你好嗎 別容肉身出錯
Are you okay? Don't let your body make mistakes
我好嗎 靈魂無比飢餓
Am I okay? My soul is starving
萬暗中 就凝望深淵裡
In the midst of darkness, gaze into the abyss
我們曾經交錯 擦亮過的花火
We once crossed paths, igniting the fireworks
你記得 釋放自己枷鎖
Do you remember freeing yourself from the chains?
我記得 在原位中安坐
I remember sitting still in place
最要緊 力求螺絲不破
Most importantly, try to keep the screws from breaking
歲月靜好不過 就潛藏在被窩
The good old days are nothing more than hiding in bed
想起那 最初的讚歌
Remembering the first hymn
從美好的最初 是為夢得清醒過
From the beautiful beginning, it was for the dream to wake up
愛過這裡更清楚 我正是我
Having loved here, I know better who I am
沈澱了發現愛更加多
After settling down, I found that I love even more
不想那 最終的結果
Don't think about the final outcome
從誕生的最初 活著為了知為何
From the beginning of life, we live to know why
信仰信過祈求什麼 惟求成為微弱亮光
I have faith, I have asked for something, all I want is to be a faint light
點起那 最初的野火
Ignite the first wildfire
如美好的最初 活像未出生的我
Like the beautiful beginning, like the me who was not yet born
愛上這裡似一家 你也像我
Falling in love with here like a family, you are like me
行近過發掘愛更加多
Approaching, discovering that I love even more
不想了 放心的唱歌
Don't think about it, just sing with confidence
從放聲的最初 並未為了天肯聽我
From the beginning of singing, it was not for heaven to hear me
平凡人還能做什麼 平常仍能維持什麼
What else can ordinary people do? What can we still maintain?
要怪誕而甜蜜的家 撐著過
We need a weird and sweet home to get through





Writer(s): 徐繼宗, 林夕


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.