方皓玟 - 你是你本身的傳奇 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 方皓玟 - 你是你本身的傳奇




你是你本身的傳奇
You Are a Legend in Your Own Right
我也想哭 你今天知道嗎
I feel like crying, do you know that today,
賺到幾多 願放棄自由嗎
How much do you earn? Are you willing to give up your freedom?
快樂要靠成功嗎 努力拼搏求身價
Must happiness rely on success? Work hard and fight for your worth
平凡活一種很公式的笑話
Living an ordinary life is like a formulaic joke
望見爸媽 健康身體變差
Looking at my parents, their health is declining,
又再加班 像既定路程嗎
Working overtime again, like a predetermined path?
發誓要發光嗎 往後要了無牽掛
Vow to shine? In the future, you will have no worries?
燃亮著青春 可喜不可泣 容許你發夢嗎
Ignite your youth, it's joyful and not tearful, will you allow yourself to dream?
只要相信 定能飛
As long as you believe, your dreams will take flight,
高與低 得與失即使無法躲避
High and low, gain and loss, even if you can't avoid them,
你是你本身的傳奇 憑著你志氣會成大器
You are a legend in your own right, with your ambition, you will achieve great things,
天公不造美 幾經風浪也是你
Fate may not be fair, after experiencing storms, it's still you.
每天追趕 為支撐一個家
Chasing every day to support a family,
被壓抑的 習慣按耐難說出嗎
Suppressing your desires, is it hard to speak out?
快樂要靠成功嗎 最後獻上天價
Must happiness rely on success? In the end, you pay a high price,
名牌或金飾 該不該珍惜 人總要向上嗎
Brand names or jewelry, should they be cherished? Must people always strive for more?
只要相信夢 定能飛
As long as you believe in your dreams, you will take flight,
高與低 得與失即使無法躲避
High and low, gain and loss, even if you can't avoid them,
你是你本身的傳奇 憑著你志氣會成大器
You are a legend in your own right, with your ambition, you will achieve great things,
學會爭氣 未能放棄
Learn to strive, never give up,
就算今天的你哪年紀
No matter how old you are today,
活著就無悔地 做個你愛的你
Live without regrets, be the you that you love,
請記得發夢 定能飛
Remember to dream, you will surely fly,
高與低 得與失之間無法準備
High and low, gains and losses, there is no way to prepare,
你是你本身的傳奇 前路裡振翅再高飛
You are a legend in your own right, flapping your wings higher on the road ahead,
即使不完美 只需經歷你自己
Even if it's not perfect, just experience it yourself.





Writer(s): 方皓玟


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.