方皓玟 - 願 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 方皓玟 - 願




Wish
願世間都珍惜信望愛 能相愛
I wish the world would cherish faith, hope and love and be able to love each other.
奉上一生光陰去競賽
Devote a lifetime to compete.
誰亦不必爭議 不需對峙
No one needs to argue or confront each other.
明日縱使跌低 寧願抗爭到底
Even if I fall tomorrow, I would rather fight to the end.
願世間都擺低 對罵戰和偏見
I wish the world would put down the骂战and prejudice.
願你聽取心聲與異見
I wish you would listen to your heart and to dissenting opinions.
明日不需槍炮 只需對話
Tomorrow we won't need guns, only dialogue.
蒙著眼的那位 難避戰火的洗禮
The one who is blindfolded cannot avoid the baptism of fire.
問世上還有幾多人 甦醒一個靈魂
I wonder how many people in the world have awakened a soul?
願我們能有理想 息紛爭再放下怒憤
I wish we could have ideals, stop the strife, and put down our anger.
沒法能忘記這天絢麗白色哀傷的日期
There's no way to forget this day, the絢丽白色day of sorrow.
萬世正等你
All eternity awaits you.
話我知蒼天想試煉您 求真理
Tell me, Heaven, what is your test? Seek the truth.
話我知應該怎哀悼你
Tell me how I should mourn for you.
沈默不可解決 青春歲月
Silence cannot solve the youth's time.
承諾太早說穿 隨便轉更加倉促
Promises made too early are rash and easily broken.
問世上還有幾多人 枯萎一個靈魂
I wonder how many people in the world have withered a soul?
願我們能有理想 息紛爭再放下怒憤
I wish we could have ideals, stop the strife, and put down our anger.
沒法能忘記這天絢麗白色我們來過此
There's no way to forget this day, the絢丽白色day we came here.
一起行多遠 想說
How far have we come together? I want to say...
問世上還有幾多人 睜得開眼沈睡去
I wonder how many people in the world have opened their eyes and fallen asleep?
為你而流過那些幸福的眼淚
For you, I have shed those happy tears.
沒法能忘記這天千鈞一髮是你微細身軀
There's no way to forget this day, the千钧一髮day of your fragile body.
豁得出去
Let go of everything.
用愛緊抱自由 願覺醒再無內鬥
Hold freedom with love, and may we awaken and fight no more.
願你終於清醒 有沒有
I wish you would finally wake up. Have you?





Writer(s): Terence Lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.