施文彬 - 愛到不知輕重 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 施文彬 - 愛到不知輕重




愛到不知輕重
Love Without Boundaries
爱到不知轻重
I love you so much that I've lost all sense of reason.
爱到如今怎样我的希望变成苦叹
My dreams are now filled with pain and regret because of my love for you.
失恋的人忍着痛疼苦苦的留恋
A heartbroken person endures the pain and clings to the past.
我爱你一世人对你付出这重
I have given you my all, but it wasn't enough.
无奈希望成空
My hopes have been shattered.
为何迷乱的心犹原你一人
Why does my heart still long for you?
怪阮多情留恋徘徊感情月圆花香
I blame my own foolish heart for holding on to our love.
心内的人为何你会变心爱别人
Why did you change your mind and fall for someone else?
我爱你一世人爱到不知轻重
I have loved you with all my heart, but it wasn't enough.
如今希望变空
My hopes have been shattered.
我爱你的心到如今全然无望
I loved you with all my heart, but now there is no hope.
爱你一个人的阮
I, who loved you alone,
留恋在过去山盟的所在
Cling to the memories of our love.
感情的最后竟是
But in the end, our love was not meant to be.
阮寂寞坐在孤帆
I sit alone on a lonely boat.
黄昏暗淡的太阳
The sun sets, casting a dim light
照着阮无望的眼神
Upon my hopeless eyes.
缠绵的梦缠绵的梦变成绝望
Our love, once so strong, has turned into despair.
到如今我想要放弃
Now I want to give up,
将你我的感情放弃
To let go of our love.
可怜人孤单行入黑暗巷
A pitiful soul, wandering alone in the dark.





Writer(s): Dong Song Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.