施文彬 - 我天天醉 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 施文彬 - 我天天醉




我天天醉
I'm drunk every day
我天天醉
I'm drunk every day
明明我知影
I know clearly
烧酒呒是好物件
Liquor is not a good thing
为怎样我会拢喝呒惊
Why do I still drink without fear?
若想起来
When I think about it
我的心就真疼痛
My heart really hurts
拢是为着
It's all because of
为着无情的你啦
Your heartlessness, my dear
伤心的人只有甲烧酒作伴
A sad person has only liquor as a companion
你怎忍心放阮孤单
How could you bear to leave me alone
日日夜夜
Day and night
为着想你怨叹歹运命
Thinking of you and complaining about my bad luck
伤心的人用烧酒麻醉生命
Sad people use liquor to numb their lives
一天无喝拢袂快活
If I don't drink for a day, I won't be happy
痴心凝心
痴心凝心
痛苦心情谁人的冻知影
Who can understand the pain in my heart?
我想你我天天醉
I think of you and I'm drunk every day
我恨你我心麻醉
I hate you and my heart is numb
酒醉心头定
The wine in my head is settled
只是心肝碎
But my heart is broken
酒袂清醒醉到何时
When will I sober up and be drunk?
才会出头天
When will I get ahead?





Writer(s): Chun Sui Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.