旅行團樂隊 - Stardust - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 旅行團樂隊 - Stardust




Stardust
Stardust
黑夜它又漫又長 要開去何方
Hey darling, the night is long and dark, where are we headed?
迷途的車 丟失了 精確航向
Lost in this car, we've lost our way.
你聽得到嗎 喉嚨已沙啞
Hey, can you hear me? My voice is hoarse.
你在哪兒 黑暗裡 繁星 掙扎
Where are you, in the darkness, struggling with the stars?
我是 不安於平凡 不可撤銷的迎來
Hey, I am restless, I am unstoppable, I will come for you.
一切 因你 生動的 我邁著每一步
Everything, because of you, is so vivid, I take every step.
不羈的腳步 踏在去向未來 改寫歷史的征途
Unrestrained steps, stepping towards the future, rewriting the course of history.
沮喪靈魂 破碎的愛 散落一地 等待著你修復 不是嗎
Discouraged souls, broken love, scattered on the ground, waiting for you to fix them, aren't you?
世上本沒有 為此量身定制的 萬能的救世主
There is no万能的救世主 tailored for this purpose in the world.
那就請堅定吧 由未來判定你的所屬
Then stand firm, let the future decide where you belong.
奔向你在的地方 那是內心的方向
Run to where you are, that's the direction of your heart.
宇宙的力量浩瀚起伏 也曾讓你走在迷失路
The power of the universe is vast and起伏, and it has led you astray.
衝破雲層的地方
Hey, the place where you break through the clouds.
一切 因你 生動的 我邁著每一步
Everything, because of you, is so vivid, I take every step.
奔向你在的地方 你是黑夜的太陽
Run to where you are, you are the sun of the night.
解開冬日步履蹣跚 快步奔向綠色盎然 是你的家
Untie the winter's蹒跚步履, run quickly to the lush green, that's your home.
那是內心的方向 為你無止境的奔赴
Hey, that's the direction of your heart, for your endless奔赴.
為下一個世界的美好和信仰
For the beauty and faith of the next world.
衝破雲層最高地方
Hey, the place where you break through the highest clouds.
一切 因你 生動的 我邁著每一步
Everything, because of you, is so vivid, I take every step.
身後的落日 為大地 為孤獨 拉上帷幕
The sunset behind us, for the earth, for the lonely, draws the curtain.
和你一起 回望這 走過的 來時路
With you, looking back on this, the road we have traveled.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.