旅行者 - 回望故乡 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 旅行者 - 回望故乡




回望故乡
A Look Back Homeward
回望故乡--旅行者
A Look Back Homeward--by Traveler
嗨,请问那美丽的天山上飘过的云哟
Hey, may I ask that beautiful cloud drifting across the celestial mountain,
你可知道要随风去向何方
Do you know where you are headed, carried by the wind?
嗨,请问那美丽的天山下勤劳的人哟
Hey, may I ask that diligent man working hard beneath the celestial mountain,
你可听见在远方歌唱的布谷鸟
Can you hear that cuckoo singing in the distance?
嗨,请问那美丽的天山上住着的神哟
Hey, may I ask that celestial deity dwelling atop the celestial mountain,
请告诉我人间的冷暖有多少
Can you tell me how much warmth or coldness there is in the mortal realm?
嗨,请问那美丽的天山下牧羊的人哟
Hey, may I ask that herdsman pasturing sheep beneath the celestial mountain,
你可知道迷途的羔羊有多少
Do you know how many lost lambs there are?
那云朵随着风飘向远方
That cloud drifts farther and farther with the wind,
在自由的路上追寻着理想
Chasing its dreams on the path of freedom.
那歌声随思念飞回故乡
That song flies back to my hometown carried by my yearning,
轻轻的依偎在母亲的身旁
Gently nestled by my mother's side.
生命的路短暂却又漫长
The path of life is short, yet long,
让我们用坚强战胜悲伤
Let us overcome sorrow with strength.
那驼铃摇曳着千年的记忆
That camel bell sways with the memories of a thousand years,
让祖先的不朽溶在血液里
May the immortality of our ancestors forever flow in our blood.
嗨...
Hey...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.