易桀齊 - 你是不值得爱的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 易桀齊 - 你是不值得爱的




你是不值得爱的
You Are Not Worth Loving
被遗弃了未爆破的烟火
I'm like a left-over firecracker, that never got to go off.
杯盘狼籍过后的寂寞
I'm like the messy aftermath after the party.
都怪我 都怪我 习惯想太多
It's all my fault, all my fault. I overthink everything.
太浅的睡眠连梦也没有
My sleep is so restless, I don't even dream anymore.
太早的快乐让人更难过
My happiness is so fleeting, it only ends in misery.
都怪我 都怪我 明知道是错
It's all my fault, all my fault. I know it's wrong.
不怪你 只怪我 是我在骗我
I don't blame you, I only blame myself, for lying to myself.
你是不值得爱的 我晓得
You are not worth loving, I know it.
但是忐忑教我更舍不得
But my anxiety tells me to hold on even tighter.
都不值得的 我都晓得
It's not worth it, I know it.
我是你的 你是自己的
I belong to you, but you only belong to yourself.
你是不值得爱的 我晓得
You are not worth loving, I know it.
但又错觉我会失而复得
But I have this strange feeling that I can win you back.
都不值得的 我都晓得
It's not worth it, I know it.
不是我的 我却由不得
You are not mine, but I can't let you go.
不怪你 只怪我 是我在骗我
I don't blame you, I only blame myself, for lying to myself.
不怪你 只怪我
I don't blame you, I only blame myself.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.