曹格 - 香槟时光 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 曹格 - 香槟时光




香槟时光
Champagne Time
这样刚刚好 没必要再喝一杯
This is nice, it's not necessary to have another glass.
别超越 微醺 滋味
Don't be over, buzzed, taste.
再靠近一些 我怕有危险
If you come any closer, I'm afraid it'll be dangerous.
我享受这种 错觉
I enjoy this illusion.
唇色的香味 吻在郁金香杯
The fragrance of your lips, a kiss on a tulip cup.
你连累我 想醉
You're making me want to get drunk.
气泡在点缀 发酵的暧昧
Bubbles embellish, fermenting the ambiguity.
这一夜我变成贼
Tonight I become a thief.
Oh LOVE 跟我说一遍 心跳的有点急
Oh LOVE, tell me once more, my heartbeat is a bit fast.
LOVE 这谜底太好奇
LOVE, this riddle is too curious.
可以爱你 可以不爱你
I could love you, or not love you.
有没有答案 没关系
Does it matter if there's an answer or not?
你说你 要人陪 我偏偏有 空位
You say you need someone to be with you, I happen to be free.
命中注定 绝配
Destined to be together, oh, perfect match.
你想入非非 我心中有鬼
You want to dream, I have a ghost in my heart.
难道这不算完美
Isn't this perfect?
Oh LOVE 跟我说一遍 陪你耍太极
Oh LOVE, tell me again, come play tai chi with me.
LOVE 这谜底太好奇
LOVE, this riddle is too curious.
可以爱你 可以不爱你
I could love you, or not love you.
别太早做决定
Don't decide too early.
Oh LOVE 要不要一起 你笑的很巴黎
Oh LOVE, do you want to be together, your smile is so Parisian.
LOVE 这谜底太好奇
LOVE, this riddle is too curious.
可以爱你 我可以不爱你
I could love you, I could not love you.
有没有结局 继续
Does it have an ending? Continue.
再喝一杯champagne
Oh, another glass of champagne.
The end
The end






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.