曹轩宾 - 同手同脚 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 曹轩宾 - 同手同脚




同手同脚
Hand in Hand
同手同脚
Hand in Hand
还记得 小小年纪
I still remember when we were little kids,
松开我的手迷失的你
When you lost my hand and felt so lost,
在人群里 看见你一边哭泣
When I saw you crying in the crowd,
手还握着冰淇淋
Still clutching your ice cream.
有时候 难过生气
Sometimes, when you were sad or angry,
你总有办法逗我开心 依然清晰
You always had a way to make me laugh, and it's still so clear,
回忆里那些曾经有笑有泪的光阴
Those memories of the past, with laughter and tears.
我们的生命先后顺序
Our lives, in the order we came,
在同个温室里
In the same greenhouse,
也是存在在这个世界
An existence in this world, unique.
唯一的唯一
The only one of my kind.
未来的每一步一脚印
With each step forward, we follow each other's,
踏着彼此梦想前进
Walking towards each other's dreams.
路上偶尔风吹雨淋
Along the way, there will be storms,
也要握紧你的手心
But we'll hold each other's hands tight.
未来的每一步一脚印
With each step we take, together,
相知相惜相依为命
We understand each other, lean on each other, and depend on each other.
别忘记彼此的约定
Don't forget our promise,
我会永远在你身边陪着你!
I'll always be there for you!
现在我唱的这首歌曲
This song I sing now,
给我最亲爱的妹妹
Is for my dearest sister,
在我未来生命之旅
In my future journeys,
要和你同手同脚同走下去
I will always walk hand in hand with you.





Writer(s): Xuan Bin Cao, Landy Wen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.