曹雅雯 - 今生唱的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 曹雅雯 - 今生唱的歌




今生唱的歌
The Song We Sing This Life
我相信有一种缘份 是对顶世人就开始
I believe there's a connection from birth,
若无我的心肝 哪会充满着你的名
Without my heart beating, how could it long for you so?
我相信有一种拖磨 是一生寂寞来作伴
I believe there's a yearning for a lifetime of loneliness.
梦中你的形影 流浪天涯无人依偎
In dreams, your figure wanders, lost and alone.
相思深深深深算袂尽
My longing is deep and endless,
目屎滴滴滴滴流袂离
My tears fall relentlessly,
当初爱你的我 为你甘愿失去生命
Honey, my love for you was so strong, I would've given my life,
甘讲这一切拢是注定
Even if all this was destined to end.
离开你心偌刀在割你是我永远的心痛
Leaving you feels like a knife cutting into my heart, an eternal pain.
今生咱唱的歌 是无缘只好到这
The song we sing in this life is fated to end here.
呒甘愿来放弃来认命
I'm not willing to give up and accept our separation.
我会坚持最后的一段
I'll hold on to the last thread of hope.
爱你的歌 唱袂煞
My song of love will never end.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.