曾靜玟 - Baby Goodbye - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 曾靜玟 - Baby Goodbye




Baby Goodbye
Baby Goodbye
這一次妳轉身掉頭
This time you turn around
知道妳決心要走
I know you're determined to go
Baby看著妳背影我心痛
Baby, watching your back, my heart aches
電話那頭
On the other end of the phone
我們怎麼 都沈默
We're both silent
覺得妳累了
I can tell that you're tired
是不是 早就不愛了 baby
Baby, have you stopped loving me?
堅決我要等著
I insist on waiting
I still wanna be your baby
I still wanna be your baby
(妳還是我的寶貝)
(You're still my baby)
Oh
Oh love
在轉身之後 剩下空白
After you turn around, there's only emptiness left
妳投入懷抱 誰的 胸懷
Whose embrace are you in?
我離開
I'm leaving
不責怪 是活該
I don't blame you, it's my fault
Oh
Oh love
過了幾年後 誰還等待
Years from now, who will still be waiting?
妳牽他的手 我會 放開
You're holding his hand, I'll let go
我離開
I'm leaving
最後一句 baby goodbye
My last words, baby goodbye
Hey girl
Hey girl
現在妳會在哪一頭 然後
Where are you now?
忘記我之外會做些什麼
What will you do, forgetting about me?
還記得妳那溫柔的 小手
I still remember your gentle hand
不曾忘過 只想說 沒關係
I'll never forget it, I just want to say it's okay
我不怕寂寞 只是擔心妳
I'm not afraid of loneliness, I'm just worried about you
沒有天使為妳守候 也許有
There may be no angels to watch over you
我就默默放下這所有
I'll just quietly let go of everything
謝謝妳 曾活在我記憶中
Thank you for being in my memories
祝妳 一切好過
I wish you all the best
不再回首
I won't look back anymore
曾經的 快樂難過
The happiness and sadness of the past
深埋在 記憶中
Are buried deep in my memory
Music
Music
在轉身之後 剩下空白
Love, after you turn around, there's only emptiness left
妳投入懷抱 誰的胸懷
Whose embrace are you in?
我離開
I'm leaving
不責怪 是活該
I don't blame you, it's my fault
Oh
Oh love
過了幾年後 誰還等待
Years from now, who will still be waiting?
妳牽著他手我放開
You're holding his hand, I'll let go
我離開 最後一句
I'm leaving, my last words
Baby goodbye
Baby goodbye






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.