曾靜玟 - 我恨我爱你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 曾靜玟 - 我恨我爱你




我恨我爱你
I Hate That I Love You
面带微笑离开你怀里 我听天由命
With a smile, I leave your embrace. I resign myself to fate.
最后一张王牌在手里 二选一的机率
The last ace in my hand, a dilemma with only two choices.
不能放纵爱你 就放过自己
I can't indulge in loving you, so I must let myself go.
爱情已经过了甜蜜期 多说也是无益
Our love has outlived its sweetness. There's no point in prolonging it.
爱不爱我已经没关系 一点小伤而已
Whether or not you still love me is irrelevant. It's just a minor wound.
你可以很放心 我不会为了留你
Rest assured, I won't pretend to be pitiful,
假装可怜兮兮
To make you stay.
都怪我 太不争气
Blame me. I'm too weak.
我恨我爱你 oh 我爱你
I hate that I love you, oh, I love you.
只是因为你是你 oh 我恨你
But only because you're you, oh, I hate you.
你有我看也看不清的小聪明
You have a slyness that I can't fathom.
你有我说也说不完的坏脾气
You have a temper that I can't endure.
你有我数也数不尽你的 新恋情
And you have a new love interest at every turn.
没关系
But that's okay.
我有你拿也拿不走的旧回忆
I have memories of you that you can't erase.
我可以一个人安静的忘记你
I can quietly forget you on my own.
我恨你最后那一句 我爱你
I hate that last thing you said, "I love you."






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.