木良真真 - 無題日常(HBO原創影集《通靈少女》主題曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais




無題日常(HBO原創影集《通靈少女》主題曲)
Untitled Daily Routine (HBO original series "Psychic Girl" theme song)
誰說月亮就要高高掛在天空
Who says the moon must hang high in the sky
必須讓人思念讓人擁有 讓人擁有
Must exist only in people's memories, desire, and possession
我心想著 我見過最美麗的笑容
I think of the most beautiful smile I've ever seen
我見過最美麗的淚光閃爍
The most beautiful shimmering tears
也見過那血肉模糊的景象仍令我隱隱作痛
I've also seen bloody, mangled scenes that still make me ache
可是我什麼也沒說
But I don't speak about them
不想管那麼多以後 那麼多去留
Don't want to think about the future or the past anymore
必須懂 而我必須要穿過
Must understand, so I must pass through it all
踮起腳尖 就能更進一步的靠近天空
Tiptoeing, so I can get even closer to the sky
張開手 讓風自由穿過
Holding out my arms to let the wind pass
(眼前的路刺的我太痛太痛
(The path before me makes me ache so bad
我只想要逃走 想要逃走)
I just want to run, just want to run)
千篇一律的道理 能不能今晚別說太多
Can you please spare me the platitudes, just for tonight?
你和我之間的距離 能不能不要保留
Can you please let go of the barriers between us?
眼前所有的難題 是不是有一天會懂
Will I ever understand all these problems before me?
有誰能告訴我 告訴我為我解惑
Can anyone help me with this? Give me some clarity
不想管那麼多以後 那麼多去留
Don't want to think about the future or the past anymore
必須懂 而我必須要穿過
Must understand, so I must pass through it all
我有一把吉他和眼睛一閉就看見的彩虹
I have a guitar and a rainbow that I see when I close my eyes
湖泊和你溫暖的雙手 擁抱我
A lake and your warm hands, embracing me
擁抱我 擁抱我 擁抱我 擁抱我
Embrace me, embrace me, embrace me, embrace me
La la la la la la...
La la la la la la...
深深深呼吸抬起頭
Taking a deep breath and looking forward
明天我依舊會笑的臉紅紅
Even tomorrow, I'll still have a rosy blush on my cheeks






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.