朱晓琳 - 好兆头 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 朱晓琳 - 好兆头




好兆头
A Good Omen
台湾流行歌曲
Taiwanese Pop Song
背起行囊穿起那条发白的牛仔裤
I backpacked and put on my faded jeans,
装着若有其事的告别
Packing a goodbye note that tried to sound casual.
告诉妈妈我想我想离家出游几天
I told my mother I wanted to travel for a few days,
妈妈笑着对我说
And she smiled and said,
别忘了回家的路
"Don't forget the way home."
站在门口想了好半天
I stood at the door and thought for a long time,
鼓足勇气走出了家的门
Then mustered up the courage to step out of the house.
还是回头望了好几眼
I still looked back a few times,
毕竟是独自离家出门
After all, it was my first time leaving home alone.
喔喔喔 那一年我十七岁
Oh oh oh, I was seventeen that year.
走在街上漫无目的不知向哪里去
I walked the streets aimlessly, not knowing where to go,
买了戏票看了几场电影
I bought a movie ticket and watched a few movies,
商店橱窗挂了几件出色的灯笼裤
The shop window displayed a few nice pairs of harem pants.
如果穿在我身上
If I wore them,
那一定十分美丽
I'd definitely look beautiful.
站在橱窗看了好半天
I stood in front of the window for a long time,
摸摸口袋没有多少钱
But when I checked my pockets, I didn't have enough money.
只好把脸贴在玻璃窗
So I just pressed my face against the glass
给老板娘做个大鬼脸
And made a funny face at the shopkeeper.
喔喔喔 那一年我十七岁
Oh oh oh, I was seventeen that year.
十字路口东张西望误闯了红绿灯
At the crossroads, I looked around and accidentally ran a red light,
计程司机臭骂我几句
And a taxi driver scolded me,
出了门来蹙了眉头真叫人好扫兴
Which made me frown and feel really annoyed.
想起妈妈对我说
I remembered what my mother said,
别忘了回家的路
"Don't forget the way home."
站在路口犹豫大半天
I stood at the intersection and hesitated for a long time,
鼓足勇气走进了家的门
Then mustered up the courage to walk home.
看见妈妈笑着对我说
When I saw my mother, she smiled and said,
毕竟是自己的家最温暖
After all, there's no place like home.
喔喔喔 那一年我十七岁
Oh oh oh, I was seventeen that year.
...end...
...end...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.