朱晓琳 - 给妈妈的信 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 朱晓琳 - 给妈妈的信




给妈妈的信
Letter to your Mother
(日语)
(Japanese)
你好啊妈妈,亲爱的妈妈,
My Dear Mother,
昨夜我在那机树梢上发现一颗明亮的,
It was yesterday night that upon the crest of a tree, I saw a wonderful and glittering,
明亮的星星,明亮的星星,
Glittering star, glittering star,
那星星闪闪发光看着我,
It's twinkling appears to watch me,
非常慈祥象母亲一样,
So kindly as though it is my mother,
闪闪发光看着我,像母亲一样,
It's twinkling looks upon me, like my mother,
我对它说句话,
I talk to it,
因为我是男子汉,
For I am a man,
我决不会不向前。
I will never step back.
来你这里几天好吗?
Is it okay for me to come and see you for several days?
什么时侯?什么时候不一定,
When? When is not certain,
过些日子再说,
I'll have to talk with you later,
亲爱的妈妈。
My Dear Mother.
一休
Ikkyu






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.