李丹 - 兵妈妈 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李丹 - 兵妈妈




兵妈妈
Soldier Mom
水中月女范唱
Water Moon, female singing
Zero同步编辑: 461069316
Zero synchronization editing: 461069316
混缩:晓枫
Mixing: Xiaofeng
月亮温柔的停在水上
The moon gently rests on the water
银色的光芒却在天上
But its silver light is in the sky
不知你在天上还是在水中隐藏
I don't know if you're hiding in the sky or in the water
偷偷把轻柔的月光慢慢地流淌
Secretly letting the gentle moonlight flow slowly
繁星无怨的在你身旁
The stars are blameless by your side
你却在水中独自闪亮
But you shine alone in the water
你似仙女顾盼人间回眸一笑
You're like a fairy, looking back at the world with a smile
却把自己投向孤独的一潭春江
But you throw yourself into a lonely spring river
月亮温柔的停在水上
The moon gently rests on the water
银色的光芒却在天上
But its silver light is in the sky
你是否愿意傻傻爱上这一潭春江
Are you willing to foolishly fall in love with this spring river?
愿意将自己的影子印在他的身上
Are you willing to imprint your shadow on his body?
清风吹过你羞涩的脸庞
The breeze blows across your shy face
今夜时光是如此漫长
Tonight, time is so long
这份情缘不是昙花一现的幻影
This love is not a fleeting illusion
却是前世追寻今生尘埃落定的宿命
But a destiny pursued in past lives, settled in this life as dust
月亮 你是否愿意停在水上
Moon, are you willing to stay on the water?
春江 你是否愿意托起月亮
Spring River, are you willing to hold up the moon?
月亮温柔的停在水上
The moon gently rests on the water
江水映透着你的光芒
The river water reflects your light






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.