李佳薇 - 二手眼淚 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 李佳薇 - 二手眼淚




二手眼淚
Second-hand Tears
聽說 之後他也離開了誰
I heard that he also left someone after that.
也旅行 也宿醉
He also went on trips and got drunk.
而我 恨透後來某些聚會
And I hate certain gatherings lately,
恨被問 恨聊原委
I hate being asked and talking about the details.
二手的眼淚 它像附身的鬼
Second-hand tears, they're like a haunting ghost,
幫我繼續想念 他可惡的嘴
Helping me continue to miss his hateful mouth.
二手的苦味 它滲入了味蕾
Second-hand bitterness, it's seeped into my taste buds,
誰叫我老喜歡 烏雲配咖啡
Who told me to always love storm clouds with coffee?
寂寞 揮了一拳讓我心灰
Loneliness threw a punch and left me brokenhearted,
想往前 記憶拴著腿
I want to move forward, but memories hold me back.
心累 並不代表能讓時光也住嘴
Being tired doesn't mean time will stop talking.
管它誰是誰
Who cares who's who?
二手的眼淚 它來得真兇猛
Second-hand tears, they came so fiercely,
躲進我的眼睛 像無聲的賊
Hiding in my eyes like a silent thief.
二手的明天 像影子黏著我
Second-hand tomorrow, like a shadow clinging to me,
一步踏了個空 夢摔個粉碎
One step and I stumbled, my dream shattered to pieces.
我怕的愛的昨天老是跟我作對
I'm afraid of the love of yesterday, it always goes against me,
它怪我罵我問說明天妳要怎樣
It blames me, scolds me, and asks what I'll do tomorrow.
它說我沒有用 別鑽牛角尖
It says I'm useless, don't dwell on the past,
它說得真輕鬆
It speaks so easily.
二手的眼淚
Second-hand tears,
二手的崩潰 它來自於後悔
Second-hand breakdowns, they come from regret.
剪碎我的理智 自虐的太美
Shredding my sanity, self-harming beautifully,
二手的天空(哦 吼)
Second-hand sky,
別太快晴朗 我希望他很好
Don't clear up too quickly, I hope he's well.





Writer(s): Jia Yang Yi, Wei Song Li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.