李佳薇 - 學會不堅強 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 李佳薇 - 學會不堅強




學會不堅強
学会不坚强
喧鬧後的夜 孤單的地鐵
After the hustle and bustle of the night, the subway is lonely,
走累了 還不想回
I'm tired of walking, but I don't want to go back.
不是埋怨誰 就是怕面對
It's not about blaming anyone, it's just that I'm afraid to face it,
我也想關上燈 倒頭就睡
I also want to turn off the lights, and fall asleep.
這世界並不那麼完美
This world is not perfect,
讓你的信念堅不可摧
Let your faith be unbreakable.
愛不是天使就是魔鬼
Love is either an angel or a devil,
脆弱和恐懼 本來就okay
It's okay to be vulnerable and afraid.
學會不堅強 眼淚不用偷偷擦掉
Learn not to be strong, don't wipe away your tears,
明明那麼苦 我又何必總帶著笑
Even though it's so bitter, why do I always have to smile?
其實並不是要放任自己 放棄治療
Actually, it's not about letting yourself go, or giving up on treatment,
只是硬撐 又解決不了
But holding on firmly, won't solve it.
學會不堅強 悲傷就請別再繞道
Learn not to be strong, and don't avoid sadness,
寂寞也很好 一直往心頭深處掏
Loneliness is also good, dig deep into your heart,
如果不往下跳 不曉得還有多糟糕
If you don't take the plunge, you won't know how bad it can be,
黑暗和光明 一樣重要
Darkness and light are equally important.
學會不堅強
Learn not to be strong.
寂寞也很好 一直往心頭深處掏
Loneliness is also good, dig deep into your heart,
狠狠留下記號 痛在哪裡自己知道
Leave a mark, and know where it hurts,
黑暗和光明 都是解藥
Darkness and light are both antidotes.
只要哭過 記得回來就好
Just remember to come back after you've cried.





Writer(s): Xue Bin Peng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.