李佳薇 - 真話 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李佳薇 - 真話




真話
The Truth
李佳薇
Jiawei Li
真話
The Truth
背後低聲的八卦
Gossips whispered behind my back
隨風飄來更喧嘩
Spreading through the wind, growing louder
別人口中 那是我嗎
The words from others' mouths, is that me?
簡單情緒的抒發
A simple outburst of emotion
轉述之後變複雜
Gets twisted and complicated when retold
是無從解釋 才讓心疲乏
Unable to explain, my heart grows weary
*想說真話 卻又難忘
*I want to tell the truth, but can’t forget
秘密曾被朋友 流傳分享
Secrets once shared with friends, now spread around
信任換來的懲罰
The price I pay for trust
想說真話 反擊對方
I want to tell the truth, to fight back
不在委曲求全 去善良
No longer seeking harmony in weakness
忠於自我會怎樣
What will happen if I stay true to myself?
Repeat*
Repeat*
太埋藏 太勉強
Too much hiding, too much compromise
快忘了 我開朗 的模樣
I'm almost forgetting my cheerful self
越成長 越迷惘
The more I grow, the more confused I become
為什麼 人和人 很表象
Why are people so superficial?





Writer(s): Yao Ruo Long, Wei Song Li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.