Hacken Lee feat. Joey Yung - 世界真細小(純音樂版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee feat. Joey Yung - 世界真細小(純音樂版)




世界真細小(純音樂版)
The World is Small (Instrumental Version)
為何上天選今日 沒防備的這一日
Why did heaven choose today, this unguarded day?
共前度分開多久 偏碰見於這日
How long has it been since we parted ways, only to meet on this day?
沒攜著妻子一日 沒乘坐跑車一日
Not a day without my wife, not a day in my sports car
如何能給你印象 成就大過昨日
How can I make an impression on you, more than yesterday?
想過早晚會會合 不過此際變事實
I thought we would meet again someday, but now it's a reality
都會驚慌失惜 似行刑受罰
We are both in panic and regret, like awaiting execution
擁抱可會太兀突 (當我傷勢已癒合)
Would an embrace be too sudden (since my wounds have healed)
感覺可似過份 (跟你團聚)
Would it be too much to feel (reunited with you)
回味舊愛侶 舊時秘密 (難道談論舊過失)
To reminisce about our past love and secrets (should we talk about our past mistakes)
近來愉快吧 平平無奇沒變化吧
Have you been well lately? Nothing unusual?
近來幸福吧 長期情人亦有個吧
Have you been happy lately? You have a long-term lover, right?
宇宙那麼細 如何迴避亦碰到嗎
The universe is so small, how can we avoid meeting?
偶遇太可怕
Accidental encounters are terrifying
今天想偶遇嗎 (只好倉促扮優雅)
Do you want to meet today (I can only pretend to be graceful)
沒妨礙你吧 回頭其實無路走吧
I'm not hindering you, turn around and just leave
就談耐些吧 如乘機將債務清理一下
Let's talk for a while, like clearing up debts
路上躲躲避避 但記憶可逃避嗎
We can dodge each other on the road, but can we escape our memories?
(共你相見於這窄路 如若過不到去)
(Meeting you on this narrow road, what if we can't get past it)
握手 就一起放下嗎 (能一起放下嗎)
A handshake, can we let go together (can we let go together?)
盡情地表演安逸 或無懼當街衝突
Perform and act carefree, or fearlessly confront each other in the streets
在排練不知多久 終有上演那日
We have rehearsed this for so long, the day has finally come
但無亮點的飾物 伴隨劃穿的絲襪
But the dull ornaments, the torn stockings
如何能使你悔恨 遺留下我那日
How can I make you regret leaving me that day?
想過早晚會會合 不過此際變事實
I thought we would meet again someday, but now it's a reality
都會驚慌失惜 似行刑受罰
We are both in panic and regret, like awaiting execution
好過等到五六十 (不過這世界末日)
Better than waiting until we are sixty or seventy (but this is the end of the world)
先至解決這段遺憾 (比我期待寂靜)
Let's resolve this regret first (better than the silence I am expecting)
大半世 漫長對立 (誰亦沒啜泣)
Half a lifetime of conflict (neither of us shed a tear)
情願就趁當下 收拾頹垣敗瓦
I would rather seize this moment and clean up the ruins
地球未夠大吧 情人仇人亦會碰面吧
The earth is not big enough, lovers and enemies will meet again
越逃越相遇吧 凡人為何沒有孟婆茶
The more we escape, the more we meet, why don't mortals have the Meng Po tea?
要是你知你怕
If you know you are afraid
快面對可以嗎 (抬頭誠實面對可以嗎)
Can you face it (can you honestly face it)
世事再可怕
Life is terrifying
經不過豁達的看化 (悲觀可以被睇化)
But enlightenment can overcome it (pessimism can be overcome)
讓前度繼續來吧
Let the past come
如從前習慣怕便退下
Like in the past, get used to fear and retreat
就如讓生病
Like letting go of an illness
離別也一一看化 (何妨在轉身一剎那)
Let go of separation (why not in that instant)
如若你遇上災劫 即日就和危難做好友吧
If you encounter a disaster, make friends with it
(悟透身處這個宇宙 其實那麼的細)
(Realize that in this universe, we are so small)
就不必再害怕 (無空間再害怕)
There is no need to be afraid (no space to be afraid)
明白了吧 (嘗試招架)
Do you understand (try to face it)





Writer(s): C.y. Kong, Jean Chien


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.