Hacken Lee feat. Joey Yung - 世界真細小(鋼琴+大提琴演奏版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee feat. Joey Yung - 世界真細小(鋼琴+大提琴演奏版)




世界真細小(鋼琴+大提琴演奏版)
The World Is small (Piano + Cello Version)
為何上天選今日 沒防備的這一日
Why did the heavens choose today, a day with no preparation?
共前度分開多久 偏碰見於這日
We separated for so long and met on this particular day?
沒攜著妻子一日 沒乘坐跑車一日
Didn't bring my wife for a day, didn't drive my sports car for a day,
如何能給你印象 成就大過昨日
How can I leave you with an impression that surpasses yesterday's?
想過早晚會會合 不過此際變事實
I knew we would meet again sooner or later, but it has happened now.
都會驚慌失惜 似行刑受罰
We are both shocked and remorseful, as if we were being punished.
擁抱可會太兀突 (當我傷勢已癒合)
Would it be too abrupt to hug you (when my wounds have healed)?
感覺可似過份 (跟你團聚)
Would it feel excessive (to reunite with you)?
回味舊愛侶 舊時秘密 (難道談論舊過失)
Reminiscing about our past love, our old secrets (should we talk about our past mistakes)?
近來愉快吧 平平無奇沒變化吧
Have you been happy lately? Nothing out of the ordinary, right?
近來幸福吧 長期情人亦有個吧
Have you been content lately? You have a long-term lover, don't you?
宇宙那麼細 如何迴避亦碰到嗎
The universe is so small, is it impossible to avoid meeting?
偶遇太可怕
Unexpected encounters are terrifying.
今天想偶遇嗎 (只好倉促扮優雅)
Do you want to meet me today (I can only pretend to be calm)?
沒妨礙你吧 回頭其實無路走吧
Am I interrupting you? There's no turning back now, let's walk.
就談耐些吧 如乘機將債務清理一下
Let's talk for a while longer, like taking the opportunity to settle our debts.
路上躲躲避避 但記憶可逃避嗎
We avoid each other on the streets, but can we escape our memories?
(共你相見於這窄路 如若過不到去)
(Meeting you on this narrow path, what if we can't get through?)
握手 就一起放下嗎 (能一起放下嗎)
Will a handshake end it all (can it end it all)?
盡情地表演安逸 或無懼當街衝突
Perform your carefree self, or don't be afraid of a street fight.
在排練不知多久 終有上演那日
We've been rehearsing for so long, and now it's time for the show.
但無亮點的飾物 伴隨劃穿的絲襪
But the dull accessories, accompanied by the torn stockings,
如何能使你悔恨 遺留下我那日
How can they make you regret leaving me that day?
想過早晚會會合 不過此際變事實
I knew we would meet again sooner or later, but it has happened now.
都會驚慌失惜 似行刑受罰
We are both shocked and remorseful, as if we were being punished.
好過等到五六十 (不過這世界末日)
Better than waiting until we're in our fifties or sixties (but this is the end of the world).
先至解決這段遺憾 (比我期待寂靜)
Let's resolve this regret first (rather than the silence I long for).
大半世 漫長對立 (誰亦沒啜泣)
Most of our lives, a long conflict (neither of us cried).
情願就趁當下 收拾頹垣敗瓦
I'd rather take this moment to clean up the ruins.
地球未夠大吧 情人仇人亦會碰面吧
Isn't the world small enough that lovers and enemies will meet?
越逃越相遇吧 凡人為何沒有孟婆茶
The more we run, the more we meet, why don't mortals have a potion of forgetfulness?
要是你知你怕
If you know you're afraid,
快面對可以嗎 (抬頭誠實面對可以嗎)
Can you face it (look up and face it honestly)?
世事再可怕
No matter how terrifying the world is,
經不過豁達的看化 (悲觀可以被睇化)
It can't withstand a豁達的看化 (pessimism can be乐观可以被睇化).
讓前度繼續來吧
Let the past come, and go.
如從前習慣怕便退下
If you used to be afraid, then retreat.
就如讓生病
Just like letting go of an illness,
離別也一一看化 (何妨在轉身一剎那)
See every parting as a process of healing (why not at the moment of turning around)?
如若你遇上災劫 即日就和危難做好友吧
If you encounter disaster, make friends with danger immediately.
(悟透身處這個宇宙 其實那麼的細)
(Realize that in this universe, we are so small.)
就不必再害怕 (無空間再害怕)
Then there is no need to be afraid (no room for fear).
明白了吧 (嘗試招架)
Do you understand (try to cope)?





Writer(s): c.y. kong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.