Hacken Lee feat. Joey Yung - 記憶的味蕾 (國) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee feat. Joey Yung - 記憶的味蕾 (國)




記憶的味蕾 (國)
Taste Of Memories (Mandarin)
苦味 酸味 被收進記憶的味蕾
Bitterness. Sourness. Stored in the taste buds of memory.
想哭 當然 少了他愛有何用
I want to cry. Of course. What use is love without him?
走路 多難 怕大步踏破了孤單
Walking is so difficult. I'm afraid of taking big steps and breaking my solitude.
彷彿 心一狠 把時光吞到心中
As if my heart was cruel, swallowing time whole.
為何會等他愛到最後
Why did I wait for his love until the end?
等世界都變暗 但摸不到他的手
Waiting until the world turned dark, but I couldn't touch his hand.
星光換一秒 多苦也要微笑
Trading starlight for a second, smiling through the pain,
等他說愛我
Waiting for him to say he loves me.
為何會恨他恨了很久
Why did I hate him for so long?
被每一夜掏空 卻每一天更溫柔
Emptied by each night, yet gentler with each passing day.
希望比失望沉重
Hope is heavier than disappointment.
以為誰愛自己的愁
Thinking that someone loves my sorrow.
回憶 顫抖 霧中看空城和岔路
Memories, trembling, an empty city and a fork in the road in the mist.
匆匆 為了誰 怕思念不知輕重
Hurrying, for whom? Afraid that longing knows no bounds.
(匆匆 為了誰 怕思念不知輕重)
(Hurrying, for whom? Afraid that longing knows no bounds.)
為何會等他愛到最後
Why did I wait for his love until the end?
等世界都變暗 但摸不到他的手
Waiting until the world turned dark, but I couldn't touch his hand.
星光換一秒 多苦也要微笑
Trading starlight for a second, smiling through the pain,
等他說愛我
Waiting for him to say he loves me.
忽然就不敢看雲朵
Suddenly, I don't dare to look at the clouds.
我可以不說也不難過
I can keep it to myself and not be sad.
不久 聽烏雲問我 忘了沒有
Soon, the dark clouds ask me, "Have you forgotten?"
為了誰天黑漫步街頭
For whom do I wander the streets at night?
迷路也算浪漫 在他遠處退著走
Getting lost is also romantic, as I retreat from him.
滋味像炭火 呼吸得到寂寞
That feeling is like burning coals, I can feel the loneliness.
誰都不理我
No one cares about me.
為何淚把愛一起帶走
Why did tears take love away?
很苦的說珍重 兩人某年的傷口
Bitterly saying goodbye, the wounds of two people from years ago.
希望 最害怕失蹤
Hope fears disappearing the most.
以後誰不許提醒我
In the future, who won't let me remember?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.