Hacken Lee - 30克 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee - 30克




30克
30 Grams
一九八七签约后台上唱歌
In 1987, I signed a contract to sing behind the scenes.
新仔冇运行
A newcomer with no luck,
电视剧现身 等等等
Appeared in TV dramas, etc.
期后又半浮半沉 等到蚊瞓
Then I was neither here nor there, waiting for mosquitoes to sleep.
全世界已觉得我冇运
The whole world thought I was out of luck.
其实算半只艺人 瘦到似病人
I was actually a half-artist, thin as a patient,
摊紧尸等出殡
Lying down waiting for my funeral.
做电视剧又会翻身 拍住秀文
I made a comeback in a TV drama and starred with Sau Man.
终于签到无线
I finally signed with TVB.
点解上契 照冇发展
Why didn't I develop after being recognized as a godson?
一首歌 扭转改变
One song changed everything,
食中金奖 呢首 一生不变
Winning the Golden Melody Award for this one, Unchanging for Life.
当年识咗阿李克勤
I met Hacken Lee that year.
大家出去饮
We went out drinking,
饮我又会呕 劲揾笨
I would vomit, I was so stupid.
踢波喘气又见晕
I would get dizzy when I played soccer and pass out.
唱亲歌都打真军
I sang live for every song,
做乜鬼啫发瘟
What the hell was I thinking?
走去唱首旧欢似梦
I went and sang an old love song,
䟴身呢下系震撼
What happened next was shocking.
Baby
Baby,
她于选美界得奖过
She won an award in a beauty pageant,
心郁郁 出手一下得咗
I was anxious and made a move and it worked.
追得好辛苦都结到果
It was hard to catch up with her, but I did.
再结婚 再有咗 射入两个
We got married, had kids, and had two.
Glory, glory, my united
Glory, glory, my united,
其实你未收到礼物
Actually, you haven't received a gift yet.
校长好有谂头 个Show揾我出手 去帮手
Well, the principal had a great idea and asked me to help out with the show.
个Show玩玩下 玩到有舖头
The show went on and on and we ended up with a store.
阿叔讲下足球 点解揾到烟头
Well, uncle will talk about football, why did you find a cigarette butt?
冇喺口 要识执生再直播足球
Not in the mouth, you have to learn to be resourceful and then live stream football.
搅乜鬼唱嘢会遇上启贤
What the hell, I met Kai at a concert.
系歌手遮晒块面唱住咁In
He's a singer who covers his face and sings so in it.
个样生得几好 偏偏玩咗怪人路线
He looks good, but he's a weirdo.
原来认李克勤 认个丹田
He knows Hacken Lee, he knows the dantian.
命运就算颠沛流离
Fate is full of ups and downs,
命运就算曲折离奇
Fate is full of twists and turns,
我会唱到七八十岁 系全为你哋
I'll sing until I'm seventy or eighty years old for you
廿年后开Show 我应该喘气
I should be out of breath in twenty years.
我用埋柺杖撑住陪伴你
I'll use my cane to support you.





Writer(s): Wyman Wong, Matsui Gorou, Pang Qiu Hua, Liang Bo Jian, Tamaki Kouji, Song De Lei, Ke Qin Li, Mahmood Rumjahn, Peng Yong Song, Toshiyuki Tachikawa, Edmond Tsang, Fan Jun Yi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.