李克勤 - 世界真細小(李克勤獨唱版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李克勤 - 世界真細小(李克勤獨唱版)




世界真細小(李克勤獨唱版)
The World is So Small (Lee Hackin Solo Version)
為何上天選今日 沒防備的這一日
Why did heaven choose today? This day of no protection
共前度分開多久 偏碰見於這日
How long have we been apart? Why did we meet again on this day?
沒攜著妻子一日 沒乘坐跑車一日
I left my wife for a day. I didn't drive my sports car for a day.
如何能給你印象 成就大過昨日
How could I have made such an impression on you? To be more memorable than yesterday
想過早晚會會合 不過此際變事實
I thought we would meet again sooner or later, but now it has become reality
都會驚慌失惜 似行刑受罰
We are both shocked and scared, as if we were being executed
擁抱可會太兀突 (當我傷勢已癒合)
Would it be too abrupt to embrace? (When my wounds have healed)
感覺可似過份 (跟你團聚)
Would it be too much to feel? (To be reunited with you)
回味舊愛侶 舊時秘密 (難道談論舊過失)
Talking about old lovers, old secrets (or should we talk about old mistakes)
近來愉快吧 平平無奇沒變化吧
Have you been happy lately? Nothing's changed, right?
近來幸福吧 長期情人亦有個吧
Have you been happy lately? You have a long-term lover, right?
宇宙那麼細 如何迴避亦碰到嗎
The universe is so small. How can we avoid meeting again?
偶遇太可怕
It's too scary to meet by chance
今天想偶遇嗎 (只好倉促扮優雅)
Do you want to meet by chance today? (I can only pretend to be elegant.)
沒妨礙你吧 回頭其實無路走吧
I hope I'm not disturbing you. I have no choice but to turn around and leave.
就談耐些吧 如乘機將債務清理一下
Let's talk for a while longer, like taking this opportunity to clear our debts
路上躲躲避避 但記憶可逃避嗎
We can dodge and avoid on the road, but can we escape our memories?
(共你相見於這窄路 如若過不到去)
(Meeting you on this narrow road, what if we can't pass through?)
握手 就一起放下嗎 (能一起放下嗎)
Shake hands, and then let it all go? (Can we really let it all go?)
盡情地表演安逸 或無懼當街衝突
Perform with ease or fear not the conflict on the street
在排練不知多久 終有上演那日
I don't know how long we rehearsed, but the day of the performance has finally come
但無亮點的飾物 伴隨劃穿的絲襪
But there are no bright props, only the traces of torn stockings
如何能使你悔恨 遺留下我那日
How can I make you regret leaving me that day?
想過早晚會會合 不過此際變事實
I thought we would meet again sooner or later, but now it has become reality
都會驚慌失惜 似行刑受罰
We are both shocked and scared, as if we were being executed
好過等到五六十 (不過這世界末日)
It's better than waiting until we're 50 or 60 (but this is the end of the world)
先至解決這段遺憾 (比我期待寂靜)
Let's solve this regret first (rather than waiting for the silence to settle)
大半世 漫長對立 (誰亦沒啜泣)
Most of our lives, a long stalemate (neither of us shed a tear)
情願就趁當下 收拾頹垣敗瓦
I would rather take this opportunity to clean up the ruins
地球未夠大吧 情人仇人亦會碰面吧
Isn't the earth big enough? Will lovers and enemies meet again?
越逃越相遇吧 凡人為何沒有孟婆茶
The more we run, the more we meet. Why don't mortals have Meng婆茶?
要是你知你怕
If you know you're afraid
快面對可以嗎 (抬頭誠實面對可以嗎)
Can you face it head-on? (Can you face it with honesty?)
世事再可怕
No matter how scary the world is
經不過豁達的看化 (悲觀可以被睇化)
It can't withstand a豁達 outlook (pessimism can be seen through)
讓前度繼續來吧
Let the past continue
如從前習慣怕便退下
As in the past, if you're afraid, back down
就如讓生病
Just like letting go of an illness
離別也一一看化 (何妨在轉身一剎那)
See parting through as well (why not in the moment of turning around)
如若你遇上災劫 即日就和危難做好友吧
If you encounter a disaster, become friends with the danger
(悟透身處這個宇宙 其實那麼的細)
(Understand that in this universe, we are actually so small)
就不必再害怕 (無空間再害怕)
You don't need to be afraid anymore (there is no room to be afraid)
明白了吧 (嘗試招架)
Do you understand (try to defend)





Writer(s): Wyman Wong, C. Y. Kong, Jean Chien


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.