李克勤 - 句號 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李克勤 - 句號




句號
Period
Tonight 愿意吗
Tonight are you willing?
愿意栖息 於家中 偏偏放弃着紧
Are you willing to nestle in the home, but give up your worries?
这里 有三个人
Here, there are three people
无奈是他匿於阴暗 却充实你身
Helplessly, he hides in the dark, but fills your body.
矛盾 同情心
Contradictory sympathy
恨意心酸 舍不得 迫思绪困在心
Hatred and heartache, can't bear to, force thoughts to be trapped in the heart
你看似 快将远行
You look like you're about to leave
辞别命中的一种瘾 我不用费心
Farewell, a kind of addiction in fate, I don't need to bother
能够 认输 但我拒绝分享你
I can admit defeat, but I refuse to share you
你走 别要再被幽禁
Go, don't be confined anymore
画出美丽句号 可不可 如忘掉了我
Draw a beautiful period, can you, like you've forgotten me?
今晚长空 是否可以塌下了 不必有我
Tonight, can the vast sky collapse? It doesn't have to have me
还有 下半生
And the rest of my life
奉献多少 真心此刻都 变作白等
How much sincerity has now become a waste of time?
你扩阔 眼光见闻
You broaden your horizons and experiences
还凭甚麽深深不忿 有心人要牺牲
How can you deeply resent, there are those who are willing to sacrifice
而你 别哭 别以眼泪安抚我
And you, don't cry, don't use tears to comfort me
快将 内疚变成兴奋
Quickly turn guilt into excitement
画出美丽句号 可不可 如忘掉了我
Draw a beautiful period, can you, like you've forgotten me?
今晚长空 是否可以塌下 不清楚
Tonight, can the vast sky collapse? I'm not sure
做出最後决定 可不可 如无力爱我
Can you make a final decision, like if you have no strength to love me?
得不到你认可 是否可以证实从来没有我
Can't get your approval, can it prove that I never existed?
今晚长空 是否可以塌下了 不必有我
Tonight, can the vast sky collapse? It doesn't have to have me





Writer(s): Koji Tamaki


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.