Hacken Lee - 獨自神傷 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee - 獨自神傷




獨自神傷
Alone in Sorrow
专辑:《寻最这五年》
Album: 《Going Back and Finding the Last Five Years》
时份连同场景也类似 只欠你在场
The time and scene are much the same, except you are not here.
我举起酒杯感慨回想
I pick up my wine glass and sigh with memories.
叹息跟烟灰加上寂寞与酒香
With sighs and ashes, loneliness and the aroma of wine.
人糊胡涂涂的已败仗 相恋的一仗
How foolish and naive I was in love.
我只知当天不太年长
I only knew I was too young.
茫然后悔独自神伤
Now I am alone in sorrow with regret.
讲一遍 我的爱情
Let me tell you about my love.
谁人要听 要找个旁人来做证
Who wants to listen? I need someone to corroborate my story.
为何是你 最爱是你
Why is it you, my dearest?
可惜爱像附带酒精
What a pity love has become like alcohol,
是可使我 心情不冷静
Except it makes me lose my composure.
拿着半杯醇酒 听着某失恋者歌唱
Holding half a glass of wine, listening to some heartbroken singer.
似哭的声音加上回响
His mournful voice echoes in the room.
切身的感触因我深受创伤
The agony resonates with me because I am deeply hurt.
旧记忆残响 我后悔当天的取向
Memories linger, and I regret my choices that day.
我竟不珍惜一片情真
I did not cherish your true love.
而其后却独自神伤
Now I am alone in sorrow.
怎可不再想 怎可不再想
How can I stop thinking about you? How can I stop thinking about you?
悲哀扣在我心上
Sorrow weighs heavy on my heart.
Music...
Music...
时份连同场景也类似 只欠你在场
The time and scene are much the same, except you are not here.
我举起酒杯感慨回想
I pick up my wine glass and sigh with memories.
叹息跟烟灰加上寂寞与酒香
With sighs and ashes, loneliness and the aroma of wine.
仍糊胡涂涂的 孤单里 这晚太漫长
Still in a daze, so alone. This night is too long.
唱歌的失恋者已离开
The heartbroken singer has left.
留下是我独自神伤
Leaving me alone in sorrow.
疑虑着一笔应了结未结的账
Wondering if I have finished paying my dues.





Writer(s): Kenny Ifil, Roy Loewy, 李敏


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.