李克勤 - 萬年孤寂 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李克勤 - 萬年孤寂




萬年孤寂
Solitude of Ten Thousand Years
岩石上种花 明白你爱他孤寡
Planting flowers on a rock makes me understand how lonely you are when you love him.
栽一朵开不出的花
Growing flowers that never bloom causes despair.
手中得一堆沙 来伴你守寡
Holding a pile of sand in my hand, I keep you company alone.
遥望你对他死心塌地
Watching you give your heart and soul to him,
爱到体质变差 我的寂寞又何价
Love makes you weak, but my loneliness is worth nothing.
八十岁后你没有婚纱
At eighty, you have no wedding dress,
我可给你送出一束吗
Can I send you a bouquet?
可惜你话非他不嫁
But you insist on marrying no one but him.
如果有生日期
If there is a birthday,
等多一百岁亦等待你
I will wait for you for another hundred years,
未曾害怕这天与地 沦为蒸气
I am not afraid of the earth or sky,
人海太少传奇
There are too few legends in the sea of people,
相亲不相爱无需道理
Meeting and not falling in love requires no reason,
你别嫌弃 任我花光心血开导你
Don't despise me, let me spend my energy to enlighten you.
关心你 欣赏你 珍惜你 等不到你
Care about you, appreciate you, cherish you, but can't wait for you.
遗憾未够多 难道你要看清楚
There are not enough regrets, do you want to see clearly,
跟他翻开的小风波
The little storms you go through with him,
追忆一些悲歌 还是没结果
Remembering some sad songs, there is still no result,
来为你对他祝福庆贺
Come to bless and congratulate you on him.
我会很好过么 有天日月亦残破
Will I be fine? When the sun and moon are broken.
那日再没有绿野山坡
That day, there will be no more green fields and hillsides,
你迁居到水星孤单过
You will move to Mercury and live alone,
始终你亦不喜欢我
After all, you never liked me.
如果有生日期
If there is a birthday,
等多一百岁亦等待你
I will wait for you for another hundred years,
未曾害怕这天与地 沦为蒸气
I am not afraid of the earth or sky,
如果你走过哀悼期 (如果你走过哀悼期...)
If you go through the mourning period (If you go through the mourning period...),
直到白发更雪白才嬉戏
Until your white hair turns even whiter, then you will play,
未来日记 大概他诱惑已不甚美
Future diary, maybe his temptation is no longer beautiful,
只需我 呼吸到 一口气 始终爱你
I just need to breathe for a while, I will always love you.





Writer(s): Tian Ce, Ruo Ning Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.