Hacken Lee - 這個故事教訓我們 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee - 這個故事教訓我們




這個故事教訓我們
This Story Teaches Us
某月某天 在我枕邊聽故事
One day, I was listening to a story by your side.
年少不懂背後含義
I didn't understand the meaning behind it when I was young.
從前被父母教導 努力反思
I was taught by my parents to reflect and think back on things.
上學時 訓導時 考試
At school, during lectures, and exams.
還未會明白任何做人睿智
I hadn't yet understood any of the wisdom of life.
直到苦戀數十次 後悔飽經數十次 方知
It was only after countless heartbreaks and regrets that I finally realised.
知道成熟太易 知道誠實太易
I realized how easy it is to become mature, how easy it is to be honest.
做到理想不這樣容易
But achieving your ideals is not so simple.
成長有趣是 根本沒類似
The fun of growing up is that there is nothing similar to it.
面對我的慘痛時 並非空講理智
When faced with my own pain, I don't just talk about logic.
註定發生 便會發生的愛慕
The admiration that is destined to happen will happen.
誰也躲不過做前度
No one can avoid being an ex.
兒童便學會豁達 每日長高
Children learn to be open-minded, they grow taller every day.
學過幾多會做到 問我怎麼領略到 深奧
How much have you learned, how much have you done? Ask me how I came to understand this profound knowledge.
知道成熟太易 知道誠實太易
I realized how easy it is to become mature, how easy it is to be honest.
做到理想不這樣容易
But achieving your ideals is not so simple.
成長有趣是 根本沒類似
The fun of growing up is that there is nothing similar to it.
未到正式經過時 有所不知
I didn't know anything until I truly went through it.
聽過無限故事 總有無盡意義
I've heard countless stories, and they all have endless meaning.
但要切膚之痛做提示
But it takes personal experience to truly understand them.
傻孩子太幼稚 總要誠實活出一次
You're so naive, you have to live honestly at least once.
某天覺悟時 明瞭到伊索寓言 細緻
One day, when you wake up, you'll understand the details of Aesop's fables.
成長這故事 怎寫也可以
This story of growing up, it can be written in any way.
在我每一天過程 學識欣賞 悔意
In every step of my life, I learn to appreciate regret.





Writer(s): Alex Fung, 何秉舜


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.