李克勤 - 醜八怪 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李克勤 - 醜八怪 (Live)




醜八怪 (Live)
Ugly (Live)
如果世界漆黑 其實我很美
If the world was dark, I'm actually very beautiful
在愛情里面進退 最多被消費
In love, I'm at best just a commodity
無關痛癢的是非
Right or wrong, it doesn't matter to me
又怎麽不對 無所謂
What does it matter, it doesn't matter
如果像你一樣 總有人贊美
If like you, there was always someone to praise me
圍繞著我的卑微 也許能消退
The inferiority that surrounds me may disappear
其實我並不在意 有很多機會
Actually, I don't mind, I have many chances
像巨人一樣的無畏
Like a giant, fearless
放縱我 心里的鬼
Let loose my inner demons
可是我不配
But I'm not worthy
醜八怪 能否別把燈打開
Ugly, can you not turn on the lights?
我要的愛 出沒在
The love I'm seeking, emerges in
漆黑一片的舞臺
The pitch-black stage
醜八怪 在這曖昧的時代
Ugly, in this ambiguous era
我的存在 像意外
My existence is like an accident
有人用一滴淚 會紅顏禍水
Some use a single tear to become a femme fatale
有人丟掉稱謂 什麽也不會
Some cast aside their titles, and have nothing left
只要你足夠虛偽 就不怕魔鬼 對不對
As long as you're hypocritical enough, then don't be afraid of the devil, right?
如果劇本寫好 誰比誰高貴
If the script is already written, who is more noble than whom?
我只能沈默以對 美麗本無罪
I can only remain silent, beauty is not a crime
當欲望開始貪杯 有更多機會
When desire starts to grow out of control, there are more opportunities
像塵埃一樣的無畏 化成灰 誰認得誰
Like dust, so fearless, turns to ash, who will recognize who then?
管他配不配
Whether or not I'm worthy, it doesn't matter
醜八怪 能否別把燈打開
Ugly, can you not turn on the lights?
我要的愛 出沒在
The love I'm seeking, emerges in
漆黑一片的舞臺
The pitch-black stage
醜八怪 在這曖昧的時代
Ugly, in this ambiguous era
我的存在 不意外
My existence is no accident
醜八怪 其實見多就不怪
Ugly, after seeing too much, I'm not surprised
放肆去High 用力踩
Let loose, go wild, step on it hard
那不堪一擊的潔白
That easily broken purity
醜八怪 這是我們的時代
Ugly, this is our era
我不存在 才意外
If I didn't exist, that would be the surprise






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.