Hacken Lee - 隱形俠 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee - 隱形俠




隱形俠
Invisible Man
这错 老伴需要我 客户需要我
This error My spouse needs me My clients need me
老板走失一只狗都要屈我
My boss lost a dog and wants me to hunt it down
好似宇宙失去我之後灭亡
As if the universe would cease to exist without me
不过 责任追瘦我 压力追杀我
However, responsibility drains me, pressure hounds me
我始终得一个人可供宰割
I'm always the one who's available to be sacrificed
切碎再拆散人沮丧
Cut up and demoralized
最好不过 可以披上养生布幕
I'd be better off wrapped in a shroud of invisibility
难望见我 OH~就毋须赶工交货
If I was unseen, I wouldn't have to rush to deliver
更好不过 可以乱去恶搞惹祸
I could even go around causing trouble
难问责 吹吹口哨 有边位知道我 犯错
And who would know if I made a mistake?
只怪 买电话靠我 米饭钱靠我
It's all my fault My phone bill is on me, my groceries are on me
搭车交租加埋晒已叫帮我
Transportation and rent are all my responsibility
工作每日朝五晚九欠躺卧
I work from dawn till dusk and I don't have a moment to myself
心血 怕外母笑我 怕邻居笑我
I'm afraid of what my mother-in-law and the neighbors will think if I fail
派遣招积主任个个都睇我
The HR department is always watching me
人穷人歧视人癫丧
The poor and the crazy are discriminated against
最好不过 可以披上隐身布幕
I'd be better off wrapped in a shroud of invisibility
难望见我 OH~望懂点睇低我
If I was unseen, I wouldn't have to worry about being judged
更好不过 可以乱去恶搞惹祸
I could even go around causing trouble
难问责 吹吹口哨 有边位追究我
And who would hold me accountable?
发梦越谂越疯狂 竞里船斗胆放心卧
I daydream about it more and more Recklessly sleeping in the middle of the road
免费食宿甚倡狂 人在暗似放监真锁 太放荡
Eating and sleeping for free, like a maniac.
最好不过 可以披上养生布幕
I'd be better off wrapped in a shroud of invisibility
难望见我 OH~问题彷佛都搞妥
If I was unseen, I wouldn't have to worry about anything
最惨不过 边树搵块隐身布幕
But where can I find a cloak of invisibility?
围住我 天空小说 最叻讲故氹我
I'm surrounded by storytellers who love to gossip
我好清楚 怎去只去卸开责任
I know how to avoid blame
其实太过 OH~问题一堆等紧我
But it's too much, the problems are piling up
我都清楚 方法谂法过於折堕
I know my ways are self-destructive
难道我 於疯癫世界 谂谂都有错 罪过
But am I really wrong to dream of a world where I can escape responsibility?





Writer(s): Bo Xian Zhou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.