Hacken Lee - 飢餓的毛毛蟲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Hacken Lee - 飢餓的毛毛蟲




飢餓的毛毛蟲
The Hungry Caterpillar
毛毛蟲 從何時 時常吃也不夠總要吃更多
Caterpillar, since when have you always been hungry, always wanting more?
毛毛蟲 從童年 年年活到今天也日日挨餓
Caterpillar, since childhood, year after year, you've lived to this day, still hungry every day.
吃夠了 變懶惰 連蠕動也不動只愛原地坐
You've eaten enough, you've become lazy, you don't even move, you just love to sit in one place.
搖兩下頭 亦覺太生疏
You shake your head twice, you feel too unfamiliar.
平凡人 常同情 毛蟲吃了一輩不禁太可悲
Ordinary people often sympathize with the caterpillar, eating for a lifetime, it's too pitiful.
毛毛蟲 很清楚 吃喝全為作繭羽化去準備
Caterpillar, you know very well that eating and drinking are all for preparing to spin a cocoon and transform into a butterfly.
待某一天春風吹過後 有朵花 等你
One day, when the spring breeze blows, there will be a flower waiting for you.
重振翅膀曼舞搖曳 穿梭花蕊芬芳香氣
Spread your wings and dance gracefully, fluttering among the fragrant flowers.
誰敢取笑你的卑微 誰會藐視你的貼地
Who dares to laugh at your humbleness, who will despise your proximity to the ground?
忘記昨日眼光怎睇少你 今天轉個身 便遠飛
Forget how people looked down on you yesterday, today you turn around and fly away.
誰猜得透你的演技 獨個作繭自縛 笑罵任人看不起
Who can guess your acting, you alone spin a cocoon, accept laughter and scolding, people look down on you.
當四處野花香味 溢滿空氣 望過去 沒白費心機
When the fragrance of wild flowers fills the air, look around, your efforts haven't been in vain.
從孩童 而成年 回頭看彷彿只不過數百天
From childhood to adulthood, looking back, it seems like only a few hundred days.
揸飛機 坐火箭 一堆童夢理想哪個有出現
Flying a plane, riding a rocket, which of your childhood dreams has come true?
習慣一天一天失與敗 已不想出戰
Used to losing and failing every day, I no longer want to fight.
回看幼蟲 無遺餘力 唏噓嗟嘆可免則免
Looking back at the larva, no effort is spared, sighs and lamentations are avoided if possible.
誰敢取笑你的卑微 誰會藐視你的貼地
Who dares to laugh at your humbleness, who will despise your proximity to the ground?
忘記昨日眼光怎睇少你 今天轉個身 便遠飛
Forget how people looked down on you yesterday, today you turn around and fly away.
誰猜得透你的演技 獨個作繭自縛 笑罵任人看不起
Who can guess your acting, you alone spin a cocoon, accept laughter and scolding, people look down on you.
轉個臉便忘記
Turn your face and forget.
成長不免踫灰一鼻 行過赤道置身雪地
Growth inevitably encounters gray noses, crossing the equator and being in the snow.
就算世俗眼光怎睇少你 擔當小角色 更爭氣
Even if worldly eyes look down on you, playing a small role, you're even more ambitious.
難關將至無需躲避 遙遙長路未發生的總滿佈驚喜
When difficulties approach, there's no need to hide, the long road ahead, the unforeseen is full of surprises.
仿似毛毛蟲亦會 變成為蝴蝶的真理 成就了你
Just like the caterpillar, it will also become a butterfly, a truth that has made you.
會有天高飛 會更了不起 風景多優美
You will fly high someday, you will be even more amazing, the scenery will be so beautiful.





Writer(s): Ji Zong Xu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.