李幸倪 - 偏偏喜歡你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李幸倪 - 偏偏喜歡你




偏偏喜歡你
Can't Help but Love You
監製:Jerald.Adam Diaz
Production Producer: Jerald.Adam Diaz
愁緒揮不去苦悶散不去 為何我心一片空虛
My sorrows and frustrations are ever-present Why does my heart feel such emptiness?
感情已失去一切都失去 滿腔恨愁不可消除
Our love is gone, everything is gone I'm unable to rid myself of the hatred and regret I feel
為何你的嘴裡總是那一句 為何我的心不會死
Why do you always say the same thing? Why won't my heart die?
明白到愛失去一切都不對 我又為何偏偏喜歡你
I understand that after losing love everything is wrong Why do I still love you?
愛已是負累 相愛似受罪
Love weighs me down, our love is torture
心底如今滿苦淚 舊日情如醉
My heart is now filled with sorrow Our past love was an intoxication
此際怕再追 偏偏癡心想見你
I fear to pursue it again, but I still foolishly dream of seeing you
為何我心分秒想著過去 為何你一點都不記起
Why do I constantly dwell on the past? Why do you not remember at all?
情義已失去恩愛都失去 我卻為何偏偏喜歡你
Our past kindness and love are both gone, But why do I still love you?
為何我心分秒想著過去 為何你一點都不記起
Why do I constantly dwell on the past? Why do you not remember at all?
情義已失去恩愛都失去 我卻為何偏偏喜歡你
Our past kindness and love are both gone, But why do I still love you?
明白到愛失去一切都不對 我又為何偏偏喜歡你
I understand that after losing love everything is wrong, Why do I still love you?





Writer(s): Kok Kong Cheng, Danny Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.