李志 - 下雨 (2015 Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李志 - 下雨 (2015 Live)




下雨 (2015 Live)
Raining (2015 Live)
下起了雨,你感到冷吗,
Rain has started, do you feel cold,
看到窗前迷人的黑色吗
See the charming black in front of the window?
忧伤的人,忧伤都写在脸上,
Melancholy people, melancholy is written all over your face,
忧伤只是为了说谎
Melancholy is just for telling lies
还是搞不懂,岁岁年年为了什么
Still don't get it, why year after year?
上帝他死了,不能把你悄悄带走,
God is dead, cannot take you away quietly,
年轻的坟墓不在一起
Young graves are not together
下起了雨,慌乱中爬过的蚂蚁,
Rain has started, ants crawling in the panic,
它的鼻子在寻找谁的气息
Whose scent is their nose looking for?
四季轮替,你觉得累吗,
Seasons change, do you feel tired,
面对黃昏你还有信心吗
Do you still have faith when facing the sunset?
还是搞不懂,忙忙碌碌为了什么
Still don't get it, why busy all the time?
什么都别说,重复是你最好的选择
Say nothing, repetition is your best choice
选择颠覆盛世的荒唐
Choose to subvert the absurdity of the flourishing times
无所事事,你站在雨里,
Doing nothing, you stand in the rain,
闭上眼睛也感觉不到力气
Closing your eyes, you cannot feel the strength either.
不能忘记,不能忘乎所以,
Cannot forget, cannot be carried away by the excitement,
不能继续就这样沉下去
Cannot continue sinking like this
Hello kitty,hello hello hello kitty
Hello kitty, hello hello hello kitty
Hello kitty,hello hello hello kitty
Hello kitty, hello hello hello kitty
Hello你妈逼的kitty
Hello your fucking kitty
下起了雨,在你的心里,
Rain has started, in your heart,
下起了雨,在你的怀里
Rain has started, in your arms
下起了雨,在你的眼里,
Rain has started, in your eyes,
下起了雨,在你的心里
Rain has started, in your heart
下起了雨...
Rain has started...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.