李志 - 阿蘭 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李志 - 阿蘭 (Live)




阿蘭 (Live)
Aran (Live)
阿兰你在哪啊
Aran, where are you?
你是否找到了他
Did you find him?
阿兰你还记得我那时的模样
Aran, do you remember how I looked like at that time?
阿兰你自他离去那么走了啊
Aran, you left ever since he left.
阿兰你现在的生活是否和我一样
Aran, is your life now the same as mine?
我们生活的过去是条颠簸飘离的船
The past of our lives is a drifting boat.
我们生活的以后是条永无轨迹的路
The future of our lives is a road with no destination.
永无轨迹的路永无轨迹的路
A road with no destination, a road with no destination.
我们生活的过去是条颠簸飘离的船
The past of our lives is a drifting boat.
我们生活的现在是条永无轨迹的路
The present of our lives is a road with no destination.
如果你感到孤独就尽力忘了他啊
If you feel lonely, try to forget him.
如果你感到难过就无情地想起了他
If you feel sad, think of him mercilessly.
尽力想起他啊尽力忘了他啊
Try to remember him, try to forget him.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.