李志 - 離婚 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李志 - 離婚 (Live)




離婚 (Live)
Divorce (Live)
布谷鳥在城市的上空
Cuckoo in the sky over the city
孤獨的叫著就像我的歌
Singing lonely like my song
媽媽說她明天要結婚了
Mom said she's getting married tomorrow
她的新郎是隔壁的王老五
Her groom is Wang Wulao next door
他啊
He
有沒有去秦淮醫院上三樓檢查他猥瑣的下體
Did you go to Qinhuai Hospital to have your creepy private part checked on the third floor?
他啊
He
知不知道什麼是痛苦快樂
Do you know what pain and pleasure is?
甚至老漢推車,老漢盤根
Even old man pushing the cart, old man folded at the roots
(間奏)
(Interlude)
一千年他不算是太長
A thousand years is not too long for you
一天也算是太短
A day is too short
我知道你滿臉的憂鬱是為了什麼
I know why you look so sad
因為我也和你一樣包皮過長
Because I am just like you, with too long foreskin
媽,那永恆的溫暖在哪裡你沒有說
Mom, where is that everlasting warmth you didn't tell me?
媽,那短暫的快感在哪裡你沒有說
Mom, where is that fleeting pleasure you didn't tell me?
媽,那永恆的快感在哪裡你沒有說
Mom, where is that everlasting pleasure you didn't tell me?
媽,那短暫的幸福在哪裡你沒有說
Mom, where is that fleeting happiness you didn't tell me?
為什麼是這樣我也不去想
Why is it like this? I don't want to think about it
因為基本上我和你一樣是個混球
Because basically I am like you, a jerk






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.