李曉東 - 消愁 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李曉東 - 消愁 (Live)




消愁 (Live)
Dispelling Sorrows (Live)
當你走進這歡樂場
As you step into this joyous place,
背上所有的夢與想
Carrying all your dreams and desires,
各色的臉上各色的妝
Faces of various colors, makeup diverse,
沒人記得你的模樣
No one remembers your guise.
三巡酒過你在角落
After three rounds of drinks, you're in the corner,
固執的唱著苦澀的歌
Stubbornly singing a bitter song,
聽他在喧囂里被淹沒
Lost in the surrounding noise,
你拿起酒杯對自己說
You raise your glass and tell yourself,
一杯敬朝陽 一杯敬月光
"A toast to the morning sun, a toast to the moonlight,
喚醒我的嚮往 溫柔了寒窗
Awakening my aspirations, softening the cold window pane,
於是可以不回頭地逆風飛翔
So I can fly against the wind without looking back,
不怕心頭有雨 眼底有霜
Unafraid of the rain in my heart, the frost in my eyes."
一杯敬故鄉 一杯敬遠方
A toast to my hometown, a toast to the distant lands,
守著我的善良 催著我成長
Guarding my kindness, urging me to grow,
所以南北的路從此不再漫長
Thus, the north and south roads are no longer endless,
靈魂不再無處安放
My soul no longer has nowhere to rest."
一杯敬明天 一杯敬過往
A toast to tomorrow, a toast to the past,
支撐我的身體 厚重了肩膀
Supporting my body, strengthening my shoulders,
雖然從不相信所謂山高水長
Though I never believed in the so-called everlasting mountains and rivers,
人生苦短何必念念不忘
Life is short, why dwell on the past?"
一杯敬自由 一杯敬死亡
A toast to freedom, a toast to death,
寬恕我的平凡 驅散了迷惘
Forgiving my mediocrity, dispelling confusion,
好吧天亮之後總是潦草離場
Alright, after dawn, it's always a hasty departure,
清醒的人最荒唐
The sober ones are the most absurd."
好吧天亮之後總是潦草離場
Alright, after dawn, it's always a hasty departure,
清醒的人最荒唐
The sober ones are the most absurd."






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.