Li Quan - 下雨天 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Li Quan - 下雨天




下雨天
Rainy Days
總喜歡在下雨後 牽你的右手
I always like to hold your right hand after the rain,
清晰踩過的腳步 感覺熟悉溫度
Feeling the familiar warmth of our steps.
幾年後的下雨天 還是依舊想念
Years later, on a rainy day, I still miss you,
葉子落在了腳邊 你卻沒有出現
As leaves fall at my feet, but you're not around.
我從來沒想過 就在你一轉身後
I never thought that just after you turned,
會讓我在沈默的角落 獨自讀著寂寞
I'd be left alone in a silent corner, reading loneliness.
我試著忘掉 (我試著忘掉)
I try to forget (I try to forget)
忘掉無法擁有你的好
To forget how good it felt to have you,
我還是擁抱 (我還是擁抱)
But I still embrace (I still embrace)
擁抱過去單純的味道
The simple scent of the past.
我開始微笑 (我開始微笑)
I start to smile (I start to smile)
微笑只屬於一個人的容貌
A smile that belongs only to one person.
愛是個記號 (愛是個記號)
Love is a signpost (Love is a signpost)
偶爾出現在沒醒的角落
That occasionally appears in an unwaking corner.
滴滴啦哩... (無法忘掉) 擁有你的好
Drip, drip... (I cannot forget) To have you,
哩呀... (擁抱過去單純味道)
Oh, lalala... (I embrace the simple scent of the past)
I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you
嗚...(我開始微笑)
Ooh... (I start to smile)
(微笑屬於一個人的容貌) 一個人 (愛是個記號)
(A smile that belongs to one person) To one person (Love is a signpost)
(偶爾出現在 沒醒的角落) 嗚...
(That occasionally appears in an unwaking corner) Ooh...





Writer(s): James Li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.