李泉 - 我要我們在一起 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李泉 - 我要我們在一起 (Live)




我要我們在一起 (Live)
I Want Us to Be Together (Live)
風遠遠地吹著我的臉 我的手
The wind blows gently on my face, my hands,
我的髮 我的心 我的眼睛
My hair, my heart, my eyes.
你遠遠地呆在那個城 那個路
You are far away in that city, that street,
那個房 那個燈 那扇窗口
That house, that lamp, that window.
我靜靜地放著你給我的CD 音樂當作背景
I quietly play the CD you gave me, music as the background,
怎麼唱 都不再煽情
No matter how it's sung, it's no longer sentimental.
我記得你習慣閉著眼 抱著我
I remember you used to close your eyes and hold me,
好像我是你的臉 笑嘻嘻
As if I were your face, smiling brightly.
我不知該如何對你笑 對你哭
I don't know how to smile at you, how to cry to you,
張著嘴 不理你 像個機器
My mouth open, ignoring you, like a machine.
你的世界 我的日子
Your world, my days,
好像沒有誰對誰 發過脾氣
It seems like neither of us ever lost our temper.
過得太快 來不及
It went by too fast, there wasn't enough time.
唉呦... 你說你說我們要不要在一起
Oh... you say, you say, should we be together?
柔情的日子裡 生活得不費力氣
In the days of tenderness, life is effortless.
傻傻看你 只要和你在一起
Foolishly watching you, as long as I'm with you.
唉呦... 我說我說我要我們在一起
Oh... I say, I say, I want us to be together.
柔情的日子裡 愛你不費力氣
In the days of tenderness, loving you is effortless.
傻傻看你 只要和你在一起
Foolishly watching you, as long as I'm with you.
不像現在 只能遙遠地唱著你
Unlike now, I can only sing to you from afar.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.